Halo 2 Anniversary

ShadowFiend216

Hey guys! I'm gonna start trying to post more topics and things on here so......... What are your guys' thoughts on a Halo 2 Anniversary? I've heard lots of rumors that it's going to be made, but I'm not really sure. Personally, I think that Halo 2 was the best Halo of them all, but that's just my opinion. I've always wanted them to do it ever since they remade Halo: Combat Evolved.  Halo 2 really had all the great elements you want in an FPS, and the way the Campaign was set up was amazing. It was really interesting to play from two completely different perspectives and I really enjoyed playing as the Arbiter. I'm pretty sure that's what every Halo fan is wanting from Halo 5, an appearance from the Arbiter. Before I go off topic, I also loved dual wielding. The magnums were great when dual wielding, not so much in Halo 3 though. So what do you guys think?

343 already confirmed they're not going to make H2 anniversary. I don't remember where, otherwise I would try and link it, but somebody from either 343 ofr Xbox, said they weren't doing H2A because CEA wasn't about the 10 year anniversary of CE, but a 10 year anniversary of the Xbox console itself.