Pokemon X and Y

Maximum Clutch

I chose Fennikin and Charmander, But through the GTS I got all 6 starters and have bred/ fully evolved them all. I got Y, and I'm really trying to find a way to get Charizardite X. I would probably give anything except for a legendary.

Well the only way you're getting a Charizard X is if you trade a legendary, Charizard Y, One time only mega blaizken, or buy a copy of Pokemon X. 

Do you have ditto to breed all those starters? Not sure what I would trade you for I haven't beaten the game yet. 

Well the only way you're getting a Charizard X is if you trade a legendary, Charizard Y, One time only mega blaizken, or buy a copy of Pokemon X. 

Do you have ditto to breed all those starters? Not sure what I would trade you for I haven't beaten the game yet. 

Yep, I've bred all 7 available starters, I just beat the elite 4 today.

Nah bro, I still have yet to purchase Pokemon X or Y... And that's only because I do not at the moment, own a 3DS.

It's like, Everyone else is out enjoying Pokemon X and Y, and I'm just sittin here, taking my time and enjoying all Pokemon White 2 Post-Main Story mode has too offer.