Halo free roam.....kind of

U.F.F Chariot

Imagine a halo free roam where players could have their own ships that the could dive, upgrade, get crew for and engage in combat with other players in a masive free roam world. As well as all of the covenant, prometheans, flood and maybe some type of new enemy, that would be cool.

:chaingun:

So...

Kind of like Destiny? You know what, that idea isn't half bad...

But since some of us do like the original campaign structure/feel...

They could give you to different options for campaign...

Free roam, or... regular roam? Whatever you call it, lol. xD

• Like 1

If Halo turned into an MMO, I think I'd stop playing. MMOs are not my cup of tea. In fact, I don't even like tea... so that means something. D:

I just don't want to spend a lot of my free time playing a... game. It's not productive. :/

If Halo turned into an MMO, I think I'd stop playing. MMOs are not my cup of tea. In fact, I don't even like tea... so that means something. D:

I just don't want to spend a lot of my free time playing a... game. It's not productive. :/

Well a Halo MMO was in the works at somepoint. Fun facts!

Well a Halo MMO was in the works at somepoint. Fun facts!

That's what I've heard. If the main franchise goes the MMO direction, I wouldn't go for it. I didn't want to play Final Fantasy 11 or 14, since they're both awful MMOs, so why would a Halo MMO be any different? You'll never see Maestro the Stampede on WoW or LoL or any other MMO. If you do see someone called Maestro the Stampede, it's not me! :thumbsup:

Yes agreed that is actually a really good idea. Firefight can even have separate little missions within the free roaming area. 

Yes! With controllable bases and buildable auto-turrets like in Dominion. You should be able to purchase vehicles to get around the map quicker as well.

I'd like a free roaming Halo game. I'd like it to play the role as a side game rather than a main installment to the franchise.

I think Halo has tons of areas to market, with the vast universe it's built, there's a near endless amount of possible settings, stories, and game genres that could make their way into the Halo universe.

Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE free roam games as much as the next guy, but I prefer linear games in that... You get the story that's laid out for you. And its set in stone. In a free roam game you could miss a few areas or quests, you could get a different cutscene or outcome for a mission, etc.

I want the story I payed for. I don't want to miss half of them, do some backwards, or worse, get a "Bad" ending to a game. I like games where no matter what you do there is only one outcome, one ending. What if I play a game get an ending I don't like, and end up hating the game only because of the ending I got... That's not fair because had I gotten the other ending(s) the game had, I would have said the opposite and said "GAME OF THE FRICKEN YEAR!!!".

So in other words, how can I truly rate a game... If it's not the same experience you play, every time?