What Happened to Big Team Slayer ???

oby1shinobi

If I wanted to play Capture the flag or regicide I would select those from the menu...Does anyone else feel this way?

I mean really how is it that they can decide to take away the most selected game in the menu and replace it with a 30% chance that you get to play that game. Isn't that what they made Big Team Skirmish for?????

I shouldn't be forced to choose between a game type that I don't like or playing at all.

You may mot think it matters but there are a lot of people that only play big team slayer and now can't choose that game without having to back out at least once, and then having to wait for another game to load.

They mid as well just join SWAT and FLOOD together it makes just as much sense. 

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, the big change I'd make to Big Team is separate the matches into two variants:

Derby
Skirmish

Derby would be almost as it is now, only everyone is spawned in a randomised vehicle, with it being their choice to either ride or walk after

Skirmish is just that, a skirmish. 8 vs 8 spartan battles, no vehicles

Then you could even make the Free for all variants of them for additional fun... But NOOOOOOO they instead slip other game variants in... Should have a Big Team Objective for those instead

Actually, the big change I'd make to Big Team is separate the matches into two variants:

Derby

Skirmish

Derby would be almost as it is now, only everyone is spawned in a randomised vehicle, with it being their choice to either ride or walk after

Then you could even make the Free for all variants of them for additional fun... But NOOOOOOO they instead slip other game variants in... Should have a Big Team Objective for those instead

Um free for all variants in Big "TEAM". Yep that just couldn't work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Derby

Skirmish

Are you new to Halo?

If I wanted to play Capture the flag or regicide I would select those from the menu...Does anyone else feel this way?

I mean really how is it that they can decide to take away the most selected game in the menu and replace it with a 30% chance that you get to play that game. Isn't that what they made Big Team Skirmish for?????

I shouldn't be forced to choose between a game type that I don't like or playing at all.

You may mot think it matters but there are a lot of people that only play big team slayer and now can't choose that game without having to back out at least once, and then having to wait for another game to load.

They mid as well just join SWAT and FLOOD together it makes just as much sense. 

I know how you feel. Usually Big Team Slayer gets chosen anyway though so I'm not too worried. ;)