Halo 5 Plot Inaccurate!

Brett

Who would or could get any details from the teaser are not very experienced, if you look at previous Halo teasers there is no way one could use them to figure out anything. Other than the big ugly birdy thing that doesn't seem to have any recognizable features of a defensive/offensive machine, What is it? What does it do?

Who would or could get any details from the teaser are not very experienced, if you look at previous Halo teasers there is no way one could use them to figure out anything. Other than the big ugly birdy thing that doesn't seem to have any recognizable features of a defensive/offensive machine, What is it? What does it do?

they didn't a few days the so called pre order description of halo 5 was supposedly leaked but Microsoft sais it was fake I don't believe them at all :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

they didn't a few days the so called pre order description of halo 5 was supposedly leaked but Microsoft sais it was fake I don't believe them at all :thumbsup:

agreed ive never believed microsoft and honestly i used to like them but now i kind of dislike them alot now, only reason i still like them is for halo

agreed ive never believed microsoft and honestly i used to like them but now i kind of dislike them alot now, only reason i still like them is for halo

Well you can always like 343i and the Xbox for Halo and not like Microsoft at all  :laughing: