Kilo 5 Trilogy

Jamis

Wanting to know if there is canfirmed date for the final Kilo 5 book?  Anyone read Glasslands and Thursday War?  I thought they were good not quite as good a previous books but a great back story for Spartan ops

Thoughts?

Should be really cool I mean the name tells me that this could have something to do with the races of the world learning a lesson from the Forerunners maybe. "Mortal" points to the races because anything that can die is mortal and "Dictata" could translate to dictate or lesson from Latin. So I'm thinking a Human/Covenant lesson or Human leadership of the other races. If you have questions just feel free to ask me, I'll help you out.

Well there was that human on Sanghelios translating Forerunner ruins a lesson and or message may come from that?! As well as what remains from Onyx I doubt that we have heard the last about the reserch station set up there who knows, think I will re read Glasslands and Thursday War see what I can figure out

• 2 weeks later...

I think what a lot of people don't like about the series is that the protagonist are against Dr. Halsey and what she did because Dr. Halsey is actually more correct than the UNSC.

I like to think of it as seeing it from a different point of view. I like seeing both sides to a story whether or not I agree with it.

What I didn't like us her portrayal of certain characters, especially Spartans. She made them seem more open-minded and rebellious. Spartans are never rebellious unless it goes against everything they know. But Spartans only know service and war, so they would neve disobey a direct order.

Master chief disobeyed his order to save cortana because cortana was the only thing he loved and knew outside of service and war.