more fussing about csr

Trifle10

yes...its another topic about csr. but, its not supporting csr

why do you csr addicts keep asking for it in game? why cant you just be happy with having to go somewhere you can also see your stats and watch a stinkin number?

its been 4 months since its release. it would of been added by now, but its not. get over it and accept it like how it is.

did any of you complain about adding a 1-50 number system from halo 4's release to the csr announcement about it coming? i highly doubt it

csr is alot like money. everyone wants to be a 50 [csr] which is like having 1 million dollars or whatever a millionaire is in your currency. you cant exactly get both of them super easy

after this topic, can we stop talking about this. i feel better now, yay.

:ouch:  cant wait to see all the posts flood in about "csr is awsome" and stuff along that line  :ouch:

• Like 1

This. This all the way.

FGS people, it's a number, surely you don't need a friggin' number to tell you if you're good at the game?

No, the people who want it visible are the ones who want to be able to glorify themselves as masters at the game 'skillwise' instaed of just playing for fun. 

I'm pretty sure being able to point and shoot someone before they shoot you can tell you if you're better than them...

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure being able to point and shoot someone before they shoot you can tell you if you're better than them...

Just saying, winning by shooting first is COD.Winning in Halo is making every bullet count.

I agree with this thread for the most part, but I still think csr is a welcome addition to the ranking system.

But what made halo multiplayer great in the first place was a true skill ranking system in game wonder why halo 4s player count has gone down so much one of the reasons is csr the waypoint ranking system may as well not even be there ( if it even works ) a in game true skill ranking system gives players a goal something to try and get and only getting better can do that it keeps players on the game but if you didn't want to have 1 to 50 play a social playlist simple easy and it great for both types of halo gamers. :thumbsup:

But what made halo multiplayer great in the first place was a true skill ranking system in game wonder why halo 4s player count has gone down so much one of the reasons is csr the waypoint ranking system may as well not even be there ( if it even works ) a in game true skill ranking system gives players a goal something to try and get and only getting better can do that it keeps players on the game but if you didn't want to have 1 to 50 play a social playlist simple easy and it great for both types of halo gamers. :thumbsup:

im not upset about it being placed in the game. im upset about the players who keep asking for something impossible. its like them asking to be the richest person in the world or asking for something else that is out of reach. so what if they have to go to waypoint to view it? its like them asking 343 to change a forum rule. it most likely wont happen

im not upset about it being placed in the game. im upset about the players who keep asking for something impossible. its like them asking to be the richest person in the world or asking for something else that is out of reach. so what if they have to go to waypoint to view it? its like them asking 343 to change a forum rule. it most likely wont happen

I am not saying it will I just want it for the next halo as nothing can revive halo 4 the game is dead :thumbsup:

• Like 1

this is a main reason why halo 4 is almost dead. If you dont like the number no reason to whine about it.  a simple fix would clearly be ranked and nonranked it's that simple and caters to every group not just the casuals which is how the game currently caters to. Maybe halo 5. my issue with going to a website was that i  had to exit out of halo 4 just to go view it which is totaly ignorant on the company's part i have to waste 5-10minutes loading up the app checking if i went up or not then exit out of that get back into halo 4 and play it again.. what if i don't have enough room to download the app? what if i don't own a pc laptop ect.... these issues....

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed derogatory statement about women's design abilities. Don't do that again.
  • Like 1

i have to waste 5-10minutes loading up the app checking if i went up or not then exit out of that get back into halo 4 and play it again

why not just wait until your halo day is over then load up the map app and see the days final results

what if i don't have enough room to download the app? what if i don't own a pc

there are many ways i see this playing out

1. convince someone you know with extra money to purchase a bigger hardrive
  2. add it to your birthday and/or christmas list(s)
  3. go to a friends place and ask to use theirs
  4. is an internet cafe close by
  5. pray/make a wish that something will come along to help out

re-question the questions, based on these factors

• family, thats older than you
  • friends, if you have any and whether they can help or not
  • money, can you afford a hardrive, pc, or a mobile device
  • waypoint checking, how will you be able to check it each time you want to