Halo 3

Angela

Hi my name is Angela and I just started playing Halo 3 and I heard everybody was getting recon and I haven't got it yet, please someone if you are reading this and are able to do it, it would be very much appreciated!  

Thanks!

Gamertag: HaloClassic v1

I never got it so you're not alone. That is because I started playing at April 2013 and as Bacon said you have to play before March 31, 2012 to get it. 

Don't worry just because it's exclusive doesn't mean it's the best and just because you have it doesn't mean you're good. Personally I like using the MK V. 

• 2 months later...

it is still possible to get it by doing all the vidmaster achievements but honestly it isnt worth it.

There is so much better helmets

Wrong. It WAS possible from all the Vidmasters when Bungie were in, not anymore. Keep your opinions to yourself, some people think it is worth it. At least mention it's your opinion. Don't post without knowing. You could mislead someone into believing something false. Always double check before you post or mention that you are not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think its much rarer to not have recon on then have it on these days.

Be grateful you don't have it, you won't be one of the sheep! :D

I tried the Vidmasters (only need 2) and then 343i released it for free and I just felt disappointed that I can't say "I got it from the Vidmasters" instead I just say *in depressed voice* "I got it from 343i" so I don't wear Recon in 3 I do in Reach though.