Halo 5 logo?

I_Make_Big_Boom

An image that could possibly be leaked, or more likely is fake, shows Microsoft's lineup of games to be revealed at E3. Among the list is the logo for Halo 5, and Halo: Spartan Assault.

The logo in this supposed “leaked” image, isn't quite the correct logo. Personally, I believe that confirms that this entire image is fake, and the Halo 5 logo with it.  Although it’s always possible that was a concept version.

This apparently surfaced on 4chan and was then posted on NeoGaf. Whether this is a real leak, or just a fake image (it would be pretty easy to photoshop something like this together), we don’t know.  4chan is obviously not much of a source, and we have no other evidence to indicate that this is real.  That said you never really know.

Personally, I’m gonna go with fake though.  The Halo 5 logo just looks….. weird... for lack of a better word.  If this is real I think that would have to be a concept/unfinished logo, as it certainly doesn't look the best.

What do you guys think?  Real leak,or just fake?"

The "Halo 5" logo is at the bottom right corner.

13_E3_xbox-one_news.jpg

• Like 1

Fable IV?

If you're looking at Fable IV, go down one, then one to the right.

I believe it's concept art for the Halo 5 logo. But I can't say that for sure... Who knows 343 might've edited the reveal prior to the trailer but after the pic was taken. I wouldn't doubt it if the new Halo was supposed to be Halo 5 and a last second descion was made and the new Halo has a REACH like placement in the series. Then again these are just speculations.

I meant Fable IV as in "This can't be real, Fable IV hasn't been announced."

Or has it?

I don't think it has. For all I know the only thing legitimately hinted was an HD remake of the original Fable, specifically in this video.

http://youtu.be/2EhswZYju0s

The screen in the above picture must have been behind the lines at E3, or maybe in a place where most people wouldn't notice it, because if it had been front and center, there would have been allot more "uproar" going around due to everyone seeing it.