Weapon Ideas

Trae Houston

We need UNSC/Convenant hybrid weapons, led bullets with a plasma cartridge built in the center, the plasma goes through the armor like a hot knife through butter then the led part of the bullet fragments as it goes through the target, and when you see the bullet goes through the air it looks like a green tracer round.

We need UNSC/Convenant hybrid weapons, led bullets with a plasma cartridge built in the center, the plasma goes through the armor like a hot knife through butter then the led part of the bullet fragments as it goes through the target, and when you see the bullet goes through the air it looks like a green tracer round.

In terms of gameplay, Forerunner weapons fill that niche, as they inflict equal shield and physical damage to foes.

Machete: Just please do it, think of the veterans and beta testers! (Note I am not one and I highly respect the veterans and think they should be immortalized)

+Infinite ammo

-Features an "overheat" where it gets dull and you have to sharpen it

Shatterer: The even more badass version of the Mauler, it has a large spike and functions as a shotgun that fires compressed pulse beams.

Z-151 Pulse Spreader: The Promethean SMG, that's I got.  :turned:

I wanna see something with electrical properties, allowing some of the damage to connect between multiple enemies that are in close proximity to one another. Maybe like an automatic covenant rifle? We could call it the Blitz Rifle. Or how about a newly discovered variant of the Sentinel Beam? Like the variant was created to be used against the Flood long ago but it was already too late as the Forerunners have pretty much already lost the war. Would make one helluva power weapon :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...