Corrupt a Wish (game)

Granted. So it rips all your limbs off before tearing your head in two and eating your brain. Also it tore your spine out of your mouth.

I wish North American cops weren't so racist.

Granted. Something goes horribly wrong in the "Transfer procedure" and now we all have 60s era cops running around.

I wish I had more time.

Granted but he had a second thought and cancelled it quickly before it was published

I wish all the corrupted wishes gets uncorrupted and attacks anyone who tries to corrupt this wish. It will guard this wish forever and ever and if anyone tries to corrupt this, it will instantly get uncorrupted.

Granted. You get you're money's worth with you're new copy of Gears of War: Judgement!!

I wish to be brought a pack of 12-Pack tacos since I'm friggin' hungry right now.

Granted. But the tocos you will get will be old fish tacos wrapped in a stale waffle shell, with horseraddish and expired tattersauce. And did did I mention it will be cold...

I wish for.... nothing.

Granted, but since you use $$ in place of the s's, it costs you 100 billion dollars.

I wish for an epic plane.

Granted. The Epic Plane you ask for is actually a Dry Desert Plain in the middle of nowhere, that has been heavily irradiated from constant Nuclear Tests.

I wish for a Dubstep Gun.