Halo players, would you agree with me?

youngmacdonald

In Halo 4, I would like to see some dark horror. Parts where you're alone with no contact of any life forms, just you, making your way out of the place you're stuck in. A place where it's scary, enemies that pop out of nowhere, the music is horrifying and the sounds are creepy. I don't want it to feel like a child's game, even though it's rated M, let's face it, the last few Halo games have been at least Teen.

Also I feel like there should be some limb chopping with the Energy Sword :thumbsup:

I agree. Halo really came alive when it was just you and your AR against the world. I'd also like to see the return of Infection Form insta-death from Halo 3 (assuming the Flood do make it back), the Flood sections were a lot more frightening when your health is essentially cut in half, and there's nothing as exciting as desperately backing away from a whole swarm, spraying your AR in the hopes that your shields will recover before they get to you!

yea and you never wanted to play it because you knew how intense it was.

Agreed, same with me. I hated that level.

As for the OP's idea, I disagree, I like Halo as it is without the needless gore and bloodshed. Its a fun game, and it doesn't promote any hatred or violence, unlike other FPS games.

Agreed, same with me. I hated that level.

As for the OP's idea, I disagree, I like Halo as it is without the needless gore and bloodshed. Its a fun game, and it doesn't promote any hatred or violence, unlike other FPS games.

Same here I agree. Their are times where I still shutter from some of the parts in the CoD campaigns.