classic map pack dlc needs to happen asap!!!!!!!!

iroc925

Majority of the Maps (If not all) in Halo 4 have been created by Certain Affinity. Not 343 directly(Although 343 did oversee most of them and assist on a few). I agree that a few classic maps should return but lets not waste the good ones on Halo 4 when Halo "5" is right around the corner. 343i should think really hard about which classic maps play the best with the Halo 4 sandbox/engine, and not just choose the most popular.

• Like 1

Ya right halo 5 isnt for another year plus months away secondly how are they supposd to call spartops a season when theres no season two yet? 

Yeah I've been curious about that too... Time will tell I guess.

season 2 wont happen. dont know why it was implemented if they werent going to continue it. anyways, 343 should start a topic whenever they decide to bring back classic maps and allow us members to vote for which ones we would want to see. then they make the map pack with the 10 most voted for maps

I don't have to worry much about this. Because of all the awesome classic map remakes out there, I have my own classic playlist. Although I guess it'd be pretty cool as a DLC.

That way, I get to play Sanctuary or The Pit, etc in Matchmaking.