Halo: Radioactive (RP Signup)

VinWarrior

I am deciding to take a shot at doing an RP, go easy on me :D. Basically, 24 Hours after Reach has been mostly glassed, pretty much anyone who could fight died or left the planet, the last remaining troops in Quezon, hunt for a Spaceport in Quezon's outer regions, with a rumored medium sized carrier, that can take people off the planet. Basically to sign up just fill something like below in a reply to this thread. The actual RP thread: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/29619-halo-radioactive-rp-thread/

(NOTE: For Ranks do nothing above Corporal)

Full Name: [Example: John. A Doe]

Occupation: [Civilian, ODST, Marine, Pilot Marine(Halo 3), or Hellbringer, No Spartans]

{IF CIVILIAN DO NOT FILL THIS OUT}- Armor Aesthetics: [Ex. Light Blue, stained visor, grainy red stripe down helmet]

Facial Appearance: [Ex. Saturated Green eyes, scar running down cheek]

Equipment/Weapon of choice: [Ex. Armor Lock, Customized Magnum with sights]

Backstory: [Ex. Born on Harvest in a poor family... etc]

Once you have my go, you can post, just don't occupy other people's characters, for example, let's say Fishy was Jimmie Rustles, and Azaxx was Chuck Norris, Azaxx can't say Jimmie Rustles was shot, that would be occupying another character. Also please make sense with your writing, have it go accordingly to the story. If you post without my signing up here and gaining my approval or occupy another person's character, you will gain a strike, three strikes means you will not be approved to post, and be blocked from posting on the thread. Remember though, it is a roleplay, be creative! You want to go all out on your guy/gal's backstory, as long as it makes sense within the Halo universe, do it, the more creative, the better!

Here is my guy :)

Full Name: Taylor DeCello

Armor Aesthetics: Pioneer Visor, large spiker cut going down left side of Visor, Red star on right side of Helmet, Red arrow going down top of the helmet to visor, chipped pieces, jackal finger tied to necklace, ODST armor similar to Dare with the words "TAY" Scrawled on helmet.

Facial Appearance: Brown eyes, Spiked black hair, noticeable plasma burn on cheek, bruises and dirt scattered on face.

Equipment/Weapon of Choice: Thruster Pack, Frag Grenades, M90 Close Assault Weapon System Shotgun

Backstory: Born on Earth, originally Taylor Black, Taylor lived under a very rich military, expected to follow in his distant father, General Black's footsteps, Taylor did in fact join the Military, rising to the ODSTs quickly due to his Parent's pull in his Military life, which often led to taunts by fellow marines. This hardened Taylor and made him a rock hard soldier. After a surprise attack at his father's military acadamy, which led to his death, he changed his last name, losing any contact with his parents. He was stationed to Reach by a commanding officer, to fight Rebels Quezon's outskirts, where word came of two things, one an oncoming invasion, and two a UNSC ship hidden, he went on believing neither of these. Then, Reach became a warzone.

• Like 1

Full name: Joseph B. Conor

Armor Aesthetics: Demon symbol on the side of of his helmet, Blue and black plasma marks from plasma grenade explosions, Armor stained with blood from killing the covenant and deaths of fellow marines and ODST, armor is a maze of scratches from needlers, needle rifles and energy sword slashes.

Facial appearance: White short cropped hair, Ocean blue eyes, scars on his lip across his eye and over an eye brow

Equipment and Weapons: Thruster pack, a silenced SMG, a stolen elite energy sword, 1 sticky grenade, and 1 incendiary grenade.

Background story: Before joining the Military he was a mechanic on his home world of Harvest later joining the UNSC to enlighten his view of mechanics. When Joseph did join the UNSC became a star student in the academy becoming friends with Selen, Sara, Jason, Jack, William.After graduating Joseph was able to go straight to the ODST division known as Fox. After three years all of Josephs friends had died and his brother was killed on Harvest by some outer planetary group. Being the last of his family Joseph went on to be an idol in the military. He had become emotionless tool of ONI and the UNSC. After the attack on Reach Joseph is transferred to Delta company and holds back the covenant assault. After finding out he was the last of his Division Joseph finally blew a fuse and released all of his emotions. Arcadia is glassed and Joseph moves on to the next planet.

Authors notes: I could keep going on and on about this character, my inspiration for this character was from a friend named Joseph Luis who lives in Smiths station, Alabama. He is in his own way a lot similar the character above. It took me about 30 min just to get the ideas and type all of this down. Hope you enjoyed the story.

I forgot to ask if I could post this sorry. Is that OK?

Full name: Joseph B. Conor

Armor Aesthetics: Demon symbol on the side of of his helmet, Blue and black plasma marks from plasma grenade explosions, Armor stained with blood from killing the covenent and deaths of fellow marines and ODST, armor is a maze of scratchs from needlers, needle rifles and energy sword slashs.

Facial apperence: White short croped hair, Ocean blue eyes, scars on his lip across his eye and over an eye brow

Equipment and Weapons: Thruster pack, twin silenced SMG's, magnum, an stolen elite energy sword, 1 grenade, 1 sticky grenade, and 1 incedinary grenade.

Background story: After joining the military when he was 19 Joseph became a star student in the academy becoming friends with Selen, Sara, Jason, Jack, William.After graduating Joseph was able to go straight to the ODST division known as Fox. After three years all of Josephs friends had died and his brother was killed on Harvest by some outer planetary group. Being the last of his family Joseph went on tobe an idol in the military. He had become emotionless tool of ONI and the UNSC. After the attack on Reach Joseph is transfered to Omega company and holds back the covenant assault. After finding out he was the last of his Division Joseph finally blew a feuse and released all of his emotions. Joseph finally reach is glassed and Joseph moves on to the next planet.

Authors notes: I could keep going on and on about this character, my inspiration for this character was from a friend named Joseph Luis who lives in Smiths station, Alabama. He is in his own way a lot similar the character above. It took me about 30 min just to get the ideas and type all of this down. Hope you enjoyed the story.

I forgot to ask if I could post this sorry. Is that ok?

Now, no Spartan let alone an ODST Could carry four guns. Make it just 1-2 guns and you are set, also can you lower the amount of grenades you have, since by this time you would have very little resources. It is okay, you can post here, what I meant is you need my permission to post on THE ACTUAL RP Thread, :P anyway, if you make the changes above, accepted!

Is this.... An Rp with a plot? Ima join when I get home.

Yes it is an RP with a plot, but what happens on that allotted plot and who lives and dies is up to the actions each actor takes.

Now, I'm not joining this roleplay, but I am allowed to give strikes as well and do other things the GMs of the Roleplay can do. You may ask why, but don't expect much detail.

Sure :D Greatly appreciated. Though, I really wish you would join, we could use someone like you rp in this.

Let me toss you a curveball. (which is also one to myself as well, as It's a character I haven't played before. At least the type is, the actual character itself is one I play all the time :D)

Name: Tyler "Ty" MacMillan

Clothing (Instead of armor... I guess.): Black T-shirt with a long, heavy overcoat. Khaki Cargo pants. Thick Soled Boots. Usually has a shoulder holster under his Coat.

Facial Appearance: Black short hair, sharp green eyes, full beard.

Weapon of choice: Always has an M6C magnum.  if he can find one, he prefers to have a shotgun, of any kind.

History: Born in a town in the U.S. back on Earth, and moved to Reach to find more work, as his particular field was over crowded. He did rather well for himself on reach, but none of it matters now. He is particularly talented at remaining undetected, which is good, as his marksmanship skills are less than adequate for fighting the covenant.

Full Name: Jacob Stokes

Occupation: As it occurs that no one has done a Hellbringsr, I shall be one

{IF CIVILIAN DO NOT FILL THIS OUT}- Armor Aesthetics: CQB helmet, with the band thing going across. Scout left pauldron, Security right (without Kukri) and Engineer chest. RG-50BULK legs and Grenadier knee pads with Shotgun bandoleer on wrist. This armour is custom fitted on top of a Flame-Retardant suit resistant to chemical, gas and biological hazards. The extreme bulk, while heavily protective makes comlex actions difficult(climbing etc) Colours are primarily Black and Gold with White details and emblems on sections of armour.

Facial Appearance: Large burns on left half of face, blonde hair (way past regulations) and blue eyes. Apart from burns, nothing notable.

Equipment/Weapon of choice:M7057 Defiliant projector (H3 flamethrower) hooked up to a special oxide tank (backpack). Custom modifications increase rangeof weapon. Also carries numerous Flashbamgs, Smoke and Frag grenades as well as Jiraelganae Firebombs (when possible). Also carries a SAW, equipped with CF plating for decreased weight and a Magnum pistol for sidearm.(A pistol wouldn't add much)

Backstory: Born in a small town in the North-weat of England, Jacob was heavily injured while playing with aerosol and matches at the age of 12. Since then, he was a pyromaniac to the core, using home-made molotovs to hold off insurgents after an attack until UNSC marines were deployed. The outfit saw him as an ideal fit for the 'Hellbringers' and was stationed on Reach aboard the UNSC Minutes To Midnight when the attack happened.

When I say the armour, it obviously isn't MJLNIR, just saying that so you know what he looks like.

And I'm posting the other RPs now

Let me toss you a curveball. (which is also one to myself as well, as It's a character I haven't played before. At least the type is, the actual character itself is one I play all the time :D)

Name: Tyler "Ty" MacMillan

Clothing (Instead of armor... I guess.): Black T-shirt with a long, heavy overcoat. Khaki Cargo pants. Thick Soled Boots. Usually has a shoulder holster under his Coat.

Facial Appearance: Black short hair, sharp green eyes, full beard.

Weapon of choice: Always has an M6C magnum.  if he can find one, he prefers to have a shotgun, of any kind.

History: Born in a town in the U.S. back on Earth, and moved to Reach to find more work, as his particular field was over crowded. He did rather well for himself on reach, but none of it matters now. He is particularly talented at remaining undetected, which is good, as his marksmanship skills are less than adequate for fighting the covenant.

Very Nice, :D Accepted!

Full Name: Jacob Stokes

Occupation: As it occurs that no one has done a Hellbringsr, I shall be one

{IF CIVILIAN DO NOT FILL THIS OUT}- Armor Aesthetics: CQB helmet, with the band thing going across. Scout left pauldron, Security right (without Kukri) and Engineer chest. RG-50BULK legs and Grenadier knee pads with Shotgun bandoleer on wrist. This armour is custom fitted on top of a Flame-Retardant suit resistant to chemical, gas and biological hazards. The extreme bulk, while heavily protective makes comlex actions difficult(climbing etc) Colours are primarily Black and Gold with White details and emblems on sections of armour.

Facial Appearance: Large burns on left half of face, blonde hair (way past regulations) and blue eyes. Apart from burns, nothing notable.

Equipment/Weapon of choice:M7057 Defiliant projector (H3 flamethrower) hooked up to a special oxide tank (backpack). Custom modifications increase rangeof weapon. Also carries numerous Flashbamgs, Smoke and Frag grenades as well as Jiraelganae Firebombs (when possible). Also carries a SAW, equipped with CF plating for decreased weight and a Magnum pistol for sidearm.(A pistol wouldn't add much)

Backstory: Born in a small town in the North-weat of England, Jacob was heavily injured while playing with aerosol and matches at the age of 12. Since then, he was a pyromaniac to the core, using home-made molotovs to hold off insurgents after an attack until UNSC marines were deployed. The outfit saw him as an ideal fit for the 'Hellbringers' and was stationed on Reach aboard the UNSC Minutes To Midnight when the attack happened.

When I say the armour, it obviously isn't MJLNIR, just saying that so you know what he looks like.

And I'm posting the other RPs now

Boy, you really made him look like a hellbringer, :D Accepted! The thread will be posted now!

Name: Damon "Spade" Rontello

Equipment: Assault rifle, Magnum, and DMR(hidden away in the Cockpit)

Armor Aesthetics: Wears a Recon helmet with spade painted on the top, carries a satchel mechanical parts in it  so that he can keep his ADHD under control when he is bored.

Appearance: Red spiky hair that sways in the wind, earth brown eyes, tanned skin, scratches on his face from a previous crash.

Background info: During a battle on Reach Damon was badly injured and could not go back to the battlefield when he heard that a pilot was needed he volunteered. after getting a quick run down on how to fly a pelican. He quickly got the Marines and Spartan on board and took off when he came back to the Frigate Dawn of the Reach. His pelican was unscathed after landing in a hot battle field. He said all he did while the covies were occupied landed behind them and unloaded everyone then as fast as he could took off. They were amazed by his capability to learn how to fly very fast. He later became  one of the very best on the field.

Author's Notes: While making this character I had to type this fast as I could because I was leaving and would not be back so this on is just a work in progress. When I am get back I will modify it to were he doesn't seem to over powering as he does now thanks for your time you took to read this guys.

Question: Is all right if the character's meet each other on the field or stationed in the same squad b/c in order to complete the next one that's in progress I will need to know this.

You can't control two characters. That would throw everybody off. Pick one and you can post.

You can't control two characters. That would throw everybody off. Pick one and you can post.

Awwww OK I choose Joseph B. Conor then. If I could I would give the character to some one else but I can't. If it is cool can I still leave him up if not I'll delete the post.

Awwww OK I choose Joseph B. Conor then. If I could I would give the character to some one else but I can't. If it is cool can I still leave him up if not I'll delete the post.

That is entirely up to you wether or not you delete one of them. It probably will eventually get deleted by me though. Cause it just takes up space. Anyway you can post now.

Full Name: Ashley Jones

Armor Aesthetics:  recon helmet, black primary and crimson secondary, scout (halo 3) left shoulder and recon (reach) right shoulder with default ODST chest, visor has a hole in it from a needle fired from a needler

Facial Appearance: short red hair, light green eyes, and a scar on her left cheek from a needler hiting her visor

Equipment/Weapon of choice: a custom silenced BR, M6 SOCOM, a frag grenade, and a flashbang

Backstory: Ashley grew up on reach, living in New Alexandrea. she grew up not liking reach initially. she always dreamed of getting off of reach for free to see other colonies and maybe even earth. she heard marines get to go everywhere so when she turned eighteen she joined up. she thought marine life would be easy and fun, but bootcamp trained that thought out of her head. she fought well enough to become an ODST apparently, and seemed to excel in stealth. she reached the rank of private first class (having served a shorter time than the rest of her squad) when reach was attacked and her squad was sent to Quezon to try to defend.

hows that?

Full Name: Ashley Jones

Armor Aesthetics:  recon helmet, black primary and crimson secondary, scout (halo 3) left shoulder and recon (reach) right shoulder with default ODST chest, visor has a hole in it from a needle fired from a needler

Facial Appearance: short red hair, light green eyes, and a scar on her left cheek from a needler hiting her visor

Equipment/Weapon of choice: a custom silenced BR, M6 SOCOM, a frag grenade, and a flashbang

Backstory: Ashley grew up on reach, living in New Alexandrea. she grew up not liking reach initially. she always dreamed of getting off of reach for free to see other colonies and maybe even earth. she heard marines get to go everywhere so when she turned eighteen she joined up. she thought marine life would be easy and fun, but bootcamp trained that thought out of her head. she fought well enough to become an ODST apparently, and seemed to excel in stealth. she reached the rank of private first class (having served a shorter time than the rest of her squad) when reach was attacked and her squad was sent to Quezon to try to defend.

hows that?

Great, accepted! You can post now! :D

Wait, You're only allowed one character...? :(

Full Name: Jason Copernica Leonardo.

Nicknames: 'JL' 'Leo'

Armor Aesthetics: Grey-Blue color gradient reflective visor, helmet which is designed aerodynamically. Less armored than average, featuring lightweight metal plate rather than the normal armor types, colored with blue stripes. Tacpad/UGPS on left wrist.

Equipment/Weapon of choice: Silenced magnum with dual taped ammo for fast reload, SMGs and combat knife.

Backstory: Less of a fighter and more of a protector, Jason, or, as his friends call him, Leo, decided to be a marine pilot, capable of fighting but also capable of getting into a jet, flying it, blasting down banshees with it and saving people with it. Personality-wise, Leo is friendly, happy to help out and lend a hand but also sometimes not afraid to pull out tons of insults just for fun. Preferring not to fight, rather, escaping, Leo is an experienced pilot and, while nowhere near as capable as Spartans or ODST's, is definitely able to hold his own in a firefight.

Wait, You're only allowed one character...? :( Full Name: Jason Copernica Leonardo. Nicknames: 'JL' 'Leo' Occupation: Pilot Marine Armor Aesthetics: Grey-Blue color gradient reflective visor, helmet which is designed aerodynamically. Less armored than average, featuring lightweight metal plate rather than the normal armor types, colored with blue stripes. Tacpad/UGPS on left wrist. Equipment/Weapon of choice: Silenced magnum with dual taped ammo for fast reload, SMGs and combat knife. Backstory: Less of a fighter and more of a protector, Jason, or, as his friends call him, Leo, decided to be a marine pilot, capable of fighting but also capable of getting into a jet, flying it, blasting down banshees with it and saving people with it. Personality-wise, Leo is friendly, happy to help out and lend a hand but also sometimes not afraid to pull out tons of insults just for fun. Preferring not to fight, rather, escaping, Leo is an experienced pilot and, while nowhere near as capable as Spartans or ODST's, is definitely able to hold his own in a firefight.

Yeah only one, :( It is so people don't get lost about who is who, anyway you missed the facial features aspect, but I'll let it slide, accepted.

Facial features? ..... Ears mouth eyes nose hair skin beautiful cheekbones.

Anyways, is there a map of Quezon we can use? Locales are all over the place; I have no idea where everybody is.

As for getting lost, I don't see how that could happen. I was really looking forwards to creating a Sangheili character but apparently Leo needs to die first...

Edited by SEED Factor

• 3 weeks later...

Full Name:  John E. Murphy

Armor Aesthetics: UA Marine BDU, With additional metal plates covering almost the entire body. Helmet has additional metal plates and has a modified ballistic face mask with two small eye slits. Armour is black and eye slits have a red-tint.

Facial Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, clean shaven.

Equipment/Weapon of choice: Modified heavy Flamethrower, with a very powerful, slow-burning fuel mixture. The flame thrower has a nozzle to extend it's range and it's fuel tanks are stored in a specialized armoured backpack. Three WP grenades and an Engraved .44 Magnum revolver as a secondary weapon. 

Backstory: Born on one of the Outer colonies, John was the son of a Captain in the UNSC. He admired his father greatly and was planning to Join the UNSC to serve alongside him.

The covenant put a stop to that. It was only a week after they appeared on the planet that John found himself staring out the window of a transport as the remaining UNSC forces, along with his father, were turned to ash by the Covenant glassing the planet. John didn't feel sad though. As he watched his entire life burned away, he felt only anger. He wanted to see the covenant burn.This resolve soon led him to the UNSC's Hellbringer program. John was a natural and passed the program, though there were questions about his Pysch profile.

He soon banished all doubts after his first few battles, where he proved he could control his personal feelings and follow orders effectively.

He was awarded the Colonial cross for an action in which he torched a Zealot and forced a covenant retreat, allowing an Army platoon to evac, saving it from annihilation.

Now, reach finds itself burning under covenant ships. John is once again faced with his desire to reduce covenant to ash. 

Full Name:  John E. Murphy

Armor Aesthetics: UA Marine BDU, With additional metal plates covering almost the entire body. Helmet has additional metal plates and has a modified ballistic face mask with two small eye slits. Armour is black and eye slits have a red-tint.

Facial Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, clean shaven.

Equipment/Weapon of choice: Modified heavy Flamethrower, with a very powerful, slow-burning fuel mixture. The flame thrower has a nozzle to extend it's range and it's fuel tanks are stored in a specialized armoured backpack. Three WP grenades and an Engraved .44 Magnum revolver as a secondary weapon. 

Backstory: Born on one of the Outer colonies, John was the son of a Captain in the UNSC. He admired his father greatly and was planning to Join the UNSC to serve alongside him.

The covenant put a stop to that. It was only a week after they appeared on the planet that John found himself staring out the window of a transport as the remaining UNSC forces, along with his father, were turned to ash by the Covenant glassing the planet. John didn't feel sad though. As he watched his entire life burned away, he felt only anger. He wanted to see the covenant burn.This resolve soon led him to the UNSC's Hellbringer program. John was a natural and passed the program, though there were questions about his Pysch profile.

He soon banished all doubts after his first few battles, where he proved he could control his personal feelings and follow orders effectively.

He was awarded the Colonial cross for an action in which he torched a Zealot and forced a covenant retreat, allowing an Army platoon to evac, saving it from annihilation.

Now, reach finds itself burning under covenant ships. John is once again faced with his desire to reduce covenant to ash. 

Very Nice, :D Accepted.

Facial features? ..... Ears mouth eyes nose hair skin beautiful cheekbones.

Anyways, is there a map of Quezon we can use? Locales are all over the place; I have no idea where everybody is.

As for getting lost, I don't see how that could happen. I was really looking forwards to creating a Sangheili character but apparently Leo needs to die first...

post-26953-0-92556400-1374547408_thumb.jpg

This is my map of the area in which we are currently in, the area in the lower lefthand corner is the Town, which was mostly destroyed in the beginning of the RP, next is the Chapel, represented by the triangle, where most of the remaining forces in the area regrouped, eventually, you can see the Cabin, in which the map was found, and it's maker, dead, going more along the beaten path, you will find the Canyon, in which my squad crashed, at the moment, me and Baconshelf are north of there, in a crashsite, going more along, you will eventually find the UNSC base, with a remaining ship, and the only way OFF Quezon.

Full Name: [ike R. Autumn]

Armor Aesthetics: [ Scraped up green color, Worn/Cracked Visor, Worn out green stripe down helmet]

Facial Appearance: [saturated Topaz eyes, scar down left cheek]

Equipment/Weapon of choice: [Hologram, Grenade Launcher, Shotgun]

Backstory: [born on Harvest looking at nature and trying to find something interesting with his life, Ike ran from home at 13 only to be taken away by authorities and being questioned by them as to what he was doing out in the open world at an age not so old, He was returned home and practically sealed away from the world as that was his punishment. When Ike was 16, He got a job at a World Cuisine stand to try and make money to be able to buy things on his own. At age 18, Ike had started a small buisness where he would stage wars from far in the past, And as more kids got older, The more customers he got. But when Ike turned 21, He was in a jumble, as he didnt know what to do. His passion for his job as a war actor was something he loved, But he wondered that if he joined the army if his stories would be far better than they were. Taking fate into his hands, Ike joined the army, But he chose the ODST division, As he thought people whould really be interested in stories like that. By the time he became a fully fledged ODST, He was 25. Ike had become a strong soldier, And was ready for the new stories to begin. Ike is now 27, As he became a full ODST soldier in 2550. He has seen terrible things, And remembers them well, As he is going to keep his promise he made to himself. Ike however, is still a cheerful guy, Even though his armor doesnt give you that perspective. ]