OrangeSpartan Posted June 24, 2013 Report Share Posted June 24, 2013 THIS IS AMAZING! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted June 26, 2013 Author Report Share Posted June 26, 2013 Series 2 will revolve around Ghosts of Onyx 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BaconShelf Posted June 30, 2013 Report Share Posted June 30, 2013 Sentinels? SPI armour? Spartans? Awww yeeaaahhh 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frankenzer Posted June 30, 2013 Report Share Posted June 30, 2013 Series 2 will revolve around Ghosts of Onyx Ghost of oynx is my favorite halo book. I will definitely like this Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted July 1, 2013 Author Report Share Posted July 1, 2013 Inspirations. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BaconShelf Posted July 2, 2013 Report Share Posted July 2, 2013 I think the Assault on the Control Room is the one I'm looking forward to the most! Best CE/CEA level by far Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted July 2, 2013 Author Report Share Posted July 2, 2013 That's going to be a big snow covered battle scene, excited for that as well 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victory Element Posted July 3, 2013 Report Share Posted July 3, 2013 this is truly a work of art that is unique to this community. I wish more people did things like this to bring out their halo passion by the way, i think the kids in the speedos will catch a cold if they're playing in the snow... 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WonderWombat Posted July 3, 2013 Report Share Posted July 3, 2013 this is truly a work of art that is unique to this community. I wish more people did things like this to bring out their halo passion I have done some dioramas. None of them have been Halo though, just WWII. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted July 4, 2013 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2013 Hey thanks. I love looking at the halo universe differently. How each person would react to the war and the conflicts. btw its not snow its sand haha, but the one Series will be snow covered. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BaconShelf Posted July 4, 2013 Report Share Posted July 4, 2013 It does look like snow... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted July 4, 2013 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2013 I guess I didnt give enough clues that it's a warm climate. Kids in bathing suits, people fishing, birds nesting and being in New Mombasa Africa 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victory Element Posted July 8, 2013 Report Share Posted July 8, 2013 I guess I didnt give enough clues that it's a warm climate. Kids in bathing suits, people fishing, birds nesting and being in New Mombasa Africa The vehicles in the water appeared to be frozen in ice, so that's where I began to get confused Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VinWarrior Posted July 26, 2013 Report Share Posted July 26, 2013 Woohoo Ghosts of Onyx! High Five meh! Sometime later though, maybe you should do Requiem with Covenant and Spartan IVs. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noneed4sleep64 Posted August 2, 2013 Report Share Posted August 2, 2013 I am blown away at how beautiful these are! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted August 6, 2013 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2013 Hey guys, I am almost done the next series and will start posting pictures Thanks 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tietokone Posted August 7, 2013 Report Share Posted August 7, 2013 Amazing work, I've never seen anything like this made about Halo. Looking forward to new pics! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted August 13, 2013 Author Report Share Posted August 13, 2013 Inspiration for one of the future Series 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BaconShelf Posted October 25, 2013 Report Share Posted October 25, 2013 So when will this be posted. Bumped and I don't care, this needs to be seen. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted November 2, 2013 Author Report Share Posted November 2, 2013 It's coming soon, wiring the LED for the Forerunner Structure. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sadly Just AL Posted November 2, 2013 Report Share Posted November 2, 2013 I really like what you've done so far, it is very creative and I must say intricate ans very well planned down and set up. I enjoy the post war look that's not simply scorched earth but has vegetation growing about the machines and scrap. It looks phenomenal. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted November 4, 2013 Author Report Share Posted November 4, 2013 Thanks, I was inspired by Pearl Harbor wreckage. I have two I am working on now. A smaller Spartan-II training one, with kids, and the Ghosts of Onyx one that is more detailed. They will be done soon, was on a break recently working on my Halloween costume. Halloween Costume BTW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ranger Intel Posted November 9, 2013 Report Share Posted November 9, 2013 All of these pictures look amazing! You must be really dedicated. It certainly looks like you've spent a lot of time on these. Impresive. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted November 16, 2013 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2013 www.facebook.com/pages/Halo-Diorama-Series/267271976730956 Is my facebook page. It is easier to post on there but I will do both. You can see all the pictures together instead of scrolling through the forum. I have some new ones coming soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Halofan49 Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Share Posted November 30, 2013 Here is a preview of Series 2 - The Grunt Rebellion I will upload the other pictures tomorrow when everything is finished Thanks 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now