mini slayer

Trifle10

what do you think about the new game mode, Mini Slayer

i love how the spartans are mini and the guns look too huge for them lol. the only thing i dont like is when you die, your spartan looks like a droid from either star wars or portal

now, if only their were mini vehicles for them to use....

• Like 1

I like how it's actually an off-the-wall gametype worthy of being in Action Sack. I have yet to try it, but I'd love to make a map specifically for it.

It's worth playing but not for action sack or making a map for it other wise your going to take like a month of your time to make one I tried to make one but I'm still not done I've been making it for almost 5 months (on the 21 this week it will be 5 months) now and I still cant make one for it.

It's worth playing but not for action sack or making a map for it other wise your going to take like a month of your time to make one I tried to make one but I'm still not done I've been making it for almost 5 months (on the 21 this week it will be 5 months) now and I still cant make one for it.

Months to make a map? It takes me a few days at most to pump out a new map. o.O

I like it. I played it just the other day and it was a nice refresher from the typical gametypes. To see mini vehicles would be really interesting haha it could probably spark some new ideas, as well. Imagine the different minigames you could create from mini banshees/ mantis's.

I'm surprised someone managed to score an assassination. Melee in Mini Slayer very rarely works.

lol i actually tried it in one of my first few games and all i did was rev up a punch. i believe it works if your running and then punch them

Mini Slayer is not new. It's been floating around the Halo community for quite some time now.

if its floating around, why did it get into matchmaking when it did?

Edited by Trifle10