Greetings.

Ishmael Kantus

Call me Ishmael.

(Inspired from the first line of Moby ****. )

I am new here to the Forums , though this introduction is possibly delayed by a few days (somehow, distractions always play their part either when I'm on the net or playing Halo, 3 years now.).

I am by no means the best halo player, or even comparable to the best. Though I can get through with heroic with some difficulty, on Legendary I spend most of my time with my behind on plasma.

My purpose here is chiefly to have fun, find the opinions of others regarding the franchise, and look out for news on Halo. I also play Gears of War (that's where the Kantus comes from.), Skyrim, CoD among others.

As you may infer from my style of describing Halo, I am very campaign centric, and the minute the campaign loses its unique touch, I shall not touch Halo no more. This is probably  due to a largely unsuccessful stint at Reach Multiplayer.

Well, that's about me,(I will be posting more quite a bit) and I think that this shall suffice for a introduction.

Thank you.

I did not say the censored words in a bad way