"Halo 4's Dead" Lets Play the Better Halo Games

DarkStorM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vAETkwK9aE

Since Halo 4 population is below the 30k mark in Daily Peak (http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all) and since i despise the game so much instead of uploading Halo 4 videos why not upload some good old halo 3 content for you guys. I don't want to upload gameplays for a game that i cannot enjoy. 343 ****** up my favorite shooter badly. So i am going back to the good Halos. I might also upload some Halo Reach. After playing Halo 4 i know a lot of people realized that Reach really wasn't the worst Halo and that bad of a game.At least it was playable. So i am going back to the good and at least decent Halo games so should a lot of people that despise Halo 4.

• Like 2

Nice video. I agree: Halo 4 is a shame. In the beginning I had fun playing the campaign. But when I finished it, I realized that in the whole campaign, we just had to press buttons in all missions. So it wasn't very amazing like the other Halos. For the multiplayer... I am very disappointed. In my opinion, Halo 4 have the worst multiplayer ever. Even the multiplayer of Call of duty is better. When I saw the ordonnance, the overpowered weapons, the killcams(wow...killcams...seriously???), the people  using invinsibility, hard shield, promethean vision and sentry gun and at the same time camping... I realized that this game wasn't Halo, but a game for kids where you need no skills to kill other players, like Call of duty.

This is why I stop playing Halo 4 a long time ago and I came back to Halo Reach and Halo 3.

Nice video. I agree: Halo 4 is a shame. In the beginning I had fun playing the campaign. But when I finished it, I realized that in the whole campaign, we just had to press buttons in all missions. So it wasn't very amazing like the other Halos. For the multiplayer... I am very disappointed. In my opinion, Halo 4 have the worst multiplayer ever. Even the multiplayer of Call of duty is better. When I saw the ordonnance, the overpowered weapons, the killcams(wow...killcams...seriously???), the people  using invinsibility, hard shield, promethean vision and sentry gun and at the same time camping... I realized that this game wasn't Halo, but a game for kids where you need no skills to kill other players, like Call of duty.

This is why I stop playing Halo 4 a long time ago and I came back to Halo Reach and Halo 3.

You really consider Reach MP better? Halo 4 MP may not be that good but its not as bad as Reach. 

You really consider Reach MP better? Halo 4 MP may not be that good but its not as bad as Reach. 

I don't know why a lot of people hate Halo Reach. I like it so much! Especially the custom game! Also, the matchmaking had Living dead(my favorite gametype), Team sniper( there is no shotguns like Halo 4), and other good gametypes. When I played sometimes, I saw more players online on Halo Reach than Halo 4!

The only thing I hate on Halo Reach is the armor lock.

I dont understand the hate towards Halo 4... It isn't the same as the old ones; but if I wanted the same thing, then why get a new one. I am content with Halo 4 and the fixes that are being made to it. I also liked Reach. Halo 2 was brilliant as well. The solution to getting better Halo games and Multiplayer is to keep playing and send the feedback to the developer so that they can fix the bad stuff and add the good stuff.