What's Your Favorite Playlist?

FleshBack

I decided to post this since we have a substantially larger amount of playlists than we did a few months ago.

That being said, I haven't really taken a shine to any of the newer playlists aside from Multi-team, which I gotta be in the mood for.

My favorite playlist handsdown is simple Infinity Slayer. It can be difficult sometimes when you search solo like I do, but since CSR came out I haven't run into as many "organized teams" like I used to screaming callouts and utterly destroying teams of randoms. I would play throwdown but Objective games get voted too often (I am strictly Slayer) Regicide used to be my favorite until they introduced forge maps (which I hate), and for some reason I can't get into Rumble Pit. I don't know why, considering I LOVE Lone Wolves in Halo 3 and still play it to this day. Must be the maps or something that don't chime well with me.

How about you?

Edited by FleshBack

Big Team and Dominion-anything with vehicular action, I love it. Though Rumble Pit and action sack are fun for hectic awesomeness, with CTF and Regicide and Extraction on the side for objective.

Snipers, Infinity Slayer, Flood, Grifball I find incredibly boring.

Lol, all your favorite playlists basically require an prganized team to be successful. That is why I don't play those playlists. Not bause I don't enjoy them, but because I can't dedicate the time to play with an organized team. Hence, I search solo and play individual playlists.

Still waiting for 343 to release a classic playlist...

- No DMR

- Sprint Disabled

- Armor Abilities Disabled

- Join In Progress Disabled

- Death Cam Disabled

- Instant Respawn Disabled

- Loadouts Disabled

- Global Ordinance/Personal Ordinance Disabled

- Reduced Auto aim, Bullet Magnetism on all weapons

- Faster Walking speed, higher jump height, lower gravity

- 4 Shot Headshot BR

- Static Weapon Spawns, ON MAP

- Grenades can be picked up

- And Weapons stay longer before they despawn/disappear...