Will Multi Team End Up Like Reach's M.T.?

Trifle10

just a curious question. plus look at the trends

Reach

• started out with 6 teams of 2
  • got nerfed to 4 teams of 3

• started out with 6 teams of 2
  • ??? (who knows whats next)

most likely someone's going to complain which will cause 343 to once again nerf multi team because "its like team doubles" or "theres not enough teammates" or "theres too many teams". complains like those may not be too far away so for the time being, im going to enjoy the 6 team action. plus 6 teams make it "mutli team"

I prefer how it was in Halo 3, 4 Teams of 2. Was enough people to not create to much chaos but, enough so you can always find someone to kill. I preferred only have one other team mate so if they aren't that skilled I can still carry them without too much difficulty cause there's not that many enemies and majority of the time teams never stick together but,  with three players the chances they do are higher.

• Like 2

I prefer how it was in Halo 3, 4 Teams of 2. Was enough people to not create to much chaos but, enough so you can always find someone to kill. I preferred only have one other team mate so if they aren't that skilled I can still carry them without too much difficulty cause there's not that many enemies and majority of the time teams never stick together but,  with three players the chances they do are higher.

I agree with Kasper. I find myself constantly getting shot by (or shooting at somebody with) 2 or 3 different teams at the same time. The number of different teams is way too high and competition is in a constant state of crowding. 4 teams of 2 is plenty to have a high paced game.