LE "Exclusives" being released on Marketplace

Creative Gaming Inc.

'Exclusives'

Microsoft probably saw all the money people earned from selling Fotus and spent about 6 months going all 'grrrrr......should we....sell them......? Can we take the backlash? Hmmm......'

Too bad. They dont even bother hiding their love for money. Thankfully, in our world, money usually is semi-proportianol with quality.

• 1 month later...

And FuD is available to buy anyway, you got it free!

(I have it, and the case has cool shiny stuff on it)

Actually all it is is access to a stream on Waypoint. It's not like you can download it and watch it whenever, you still have to wait for it to load and buffer which interrupts the film. It's essentially equal to watching in on YouTube, with the exception of it being much less unversal.

Actually all it is is access to a stream on Waypoint. It's not like you can download it and watch it whenever, you still have to wait for it to load and buffer which interrupts the film. It's essentially equal to watching in on YouTube, with the exception of it being much less unversal.

That's the LE version?

I though you got a DVD with LE.

• 2 weeks later...

I just hope that 343i learned its lesson and that the Halo 5 legendary edition has some sort of cool thingyamob. Like the Halo 3 chief helmet or Reach's Noble 6 memorial(Also some sort of cool lore content like Halseys journal would be amazing to add as well). The Halo 4 LE wasn't disappointing I just hope they do even better next time. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just hope that 343i learned its lesson and that the Halo 5 legendary edition has some sort of cool thingyamob. Like the Halo 3 chief helmet or Reach's Noble 6 memorial(Also some sort of cool lore content like Halseys journal would be amazing to add as well). The Halo 4 LE wasn't disappointing I just hope they do even better next time. 

A cracked Master Chief helmet from the trailer would be cool... right? Or like maybe a special armor mod that could change your appearance in game, and have a cloak on top! Woah! I'm gettin' the chills man... whoo!

A cracked Master Chief helmet from the trailer would be cool... right? Or like maybe a special armor mod that could change your appearance in game, and have a cloak on top! Woah! I'm gettin' the chills man... whoo!

A cracked chief helmet would actually be awesome. How about a cortana data chip dog tag? Or a robe you can wear ingame and on yourself!(It will come with a robe too now thats neat)

I don't even understand why so many people are raging about this. Me personally, I love my limited edition. The PRIME skins, the maps, the Forward unto Dawn code, the Infinity booklet, the mission briefing, etc. As for the Avatar items being released on marketplace, (that's if it even HAS happened or ever will) I couldn't care any less. Does anyone look at an avatar and think "OMG That guy is so cool because he has a Halo-related avatar!"? No. It's just a small bonus. I haven't seen the armour skins or the PRIME Assault Rifle on marketplace yet, so you're mad about something that hasn't even happened yet or may not even happen at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Halo 5 Limited Edition will be much better than Halo 4's Limited Edition. I think it will include more physical content. Depends, it has been rumored that there are a few different versions of Halo 5. The ones I remember are: Standard Edition, Signature Edition, Collector's  Edition, Limited Edition and Legendary Edition. We know what to expect from the best edition...something amazing. Hopefully 343 industries can give us some great exclusive content like Bungie did.