what is the hardest thing about being a spartan?

Jam

i dont know where to put this so i guess i can do it here... Okay so we know what a spartan has to go through to be what they are but what do you think that the hardest thing for them to have to endure?

I honestly think that the hardest thing a spartan has to face is themselves, and how and what they are and will become in time. they went from being normal children to having no family and no freinds ( until they become allies) and they have had to face all those hardships of being looked at as gods and goddesses when they are just human. When i think about what spartans have to go through to be who they are i get sympathetic towards them. imagine the pain they go through  when one of the only people who  genuinely cared for you dies. it takes the humanity away from them. they are left with the pain of having to leave their past ,up to the second, behind them and go on as if nothing ever happened. my body aches for the spartans and the human side they have. what do you think? is my reasoning wrong? is it justified? or is this not the worst thing a spartan has to endure?

Nah, it's stated on the books that they don't feel a thing.

I believe for the ones who passed augmentation, to watch their friends and family injured, mutated or dead while they live on to fight.

Nah, it's stated on the books that they don't feel a thing.

I believe for the ones who passed augmentation, to watch their friends and family injured, mutated or dead while they live on to fight.

Still pushing towards the 2000 pound suit. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...