Halo Idea

Fishy

I don't even know what section to put this in.. but..

Here is my idea for a new Halo game they could make a profit off of:

Halo: Operations

I, myself, love Special Operations in video games. Ex: Halo 4 Spartan Ops, MW2 Spec Ops, MW3 Spec Ops, Special Operations, etc.
These kind of games make me feel like I get more done, and am under more heavy pressure and excitement when I do them. But, this is only the supporting summary, I will explain about it now.

In Halo: Operations, you have multiple different missions to choose from, up to 150. You can team up with up to 6 players, and you are all on the same team versing AI's to finish the mission. Each mission has different tactics, vehicles, and objectives. For example, one mission could be taking down a scarab, similar to halo 2, and killing everyone on board and capturing the scarab marshal for interrogation.

These missions are all in corresponding order, and are in episodes (much like Halo 4) with 10 missions each, and each episode has 2 videos, one at the beginning and one at the end, explaining about what is going on.

Now, for the fun part everyone's been wanting, ground forces aren't always fun, so here's a new advantage with the 6 players, normally in Halo you can only do 4 players in co-op.. Well, in Halo: Operations, it is somewhat similar to that, except, instead you have 4 players doing the objectives, and 2 others supporting you. For example: One mission you are to retrieve a captive soldier, you have your four teammates moving forward to the objective, while the other 2 teammates sit back and help.

This is just an idea of what I would think would be an excellent Halo game, I only listed a few of the ideas I had, another good one would be "Assault on the Control Tower", which is where you have your 4 standard objective forces in a scarab: One drives and shoots the main cannon, the other uses the AA turret to take out phantoms/spirits/lich's, and the other 2 use heavy side cannons to take out all the enemies trying to board the Scarab, and the other 2, support teammates, are using a Vulture to help the Scarab take out the enemies and kill the enemies jet packing on board; the main objective is to reach the Control Tower and kill the "enemy" from activating a defense weapon that kills everything on the planet.

Those are my ideas, hope you guys like what I wrote!

Also, this game would exclude a Multiplayer, seeing as how the idea is only for campaign. Although, it could be like Halo: CEA's multiplayer with the corresponding Halo at that time.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 2

epic!!! I would buy it. but it would have to follow close to the next games storyline. 

Well yes, of course it would have to follow the storyline. That's why I stated that there were episodes going on explaining what's happening, much like the 1 episode for the start of Spartan Ops on Halo 4.

I would definitley buy it. It sounds like a buff up from Spartan Ops, which I enjoyed very much. The only things I disliked about Spartan Ops was how every mission was just kill enemies and capture the objective. I wish it had more in depth such as  being  stealthy for one mission and another would involve sniping or something to mix it up.

• Like 1

I would definitely buy it. It sounds like a buff up from Spartan Ops, which I enjoyed very much. The only things I disliked about Spartan Ops was how every mission was just kill enemies and capture the objective. I wish it had more in depth such as  being  stealthy for one mission and another would involve sniping or something to mix it up.

Yeah.. the original Spartan Ops are more of "rushed" then anything else.. Stealth missions are fun, like Nightfall from Reach.

this is sparten ops 2.0 i love playing halo with friends so yes i wouldent mind seeing this in halo 5 for sure

Wouldn't call it Spartan Ops 2.0, it's called Halo: Operations, if you saw the title. :P

This sounds pretty cool. Although it's kinda like what 343 did with Spartan Ops.

Spartan Ops are dumb. You go in, kill everyone, and a pelican picks you up. It's the same thing over and over again, in Halo Operations, you have a variety of things to do. Killing everyone isn't always a plan. Like, for a stealth mission, if you kill an enemy and break cover, you automatically get a mission failure.

• Like 2

Spartan Ops are dumb. You go in, kill everyone, and a pelican picks you up. It's the same thing over and over again, in Halo Operations, you have a variety of things to do. Killing everyone isn't always a plan. Like, for a stealth mission, if you kill an enemy and break cover, you automatically get a mission failure.

Yea true, it's like the same thing all the time. But yea I could agree good idea. 

Yeah.. the original Spartan Ops are more of "rushed" then anything else.. Stealth missions are fun, like Nightfall from Reach.

Wouldn't call it Spartan Ops 2.0, it's called Halo: Operations, if you saw the title. :P

yes i saw that but HALO OPERATIONS seems like sparten ops 2.0 it sparten ops but better and better is 2.0 just like halo 5 may have forge 2.0

yes i saw that but HALO OPERATIONS seems like sparten ops 2.0 it sparten ops but better and better is 2.0 just like halo 5 may have forge 2.0

Lol. Halo 3 has forge 1.0, Halo Reach had forge 2.0, Halo 4 had forge 3.0, so I'm pretty sure Halo 5 will have forge 4.0. ;)