Humans reinforcements in H4

Zakatk

What if in Halo 4 all of your Human reinforcements came from the Spirit of fire?

reasons to support this

- 3 Spartans on SoF + Chief= 4 player coOp which would explain why you have 3 new spartans.

- Human support, where else are you gonna get your warthogs, guns, and other stuff?

- Serena randomly waking up Cutter at the end of HW.

Positive effects this would have

- Now you can have a base on Sigma 7

- Now you have your Commanding officer, (Cutter) and you have someone to improve your armor systems (Anders)

- Your Spartan and Marine Reinforcements.

- Fills a story problem.

Thoughts? comments? Questions? other points??

Chief is not on Spirit of Fire.

Are you saying that both Spirit of Fire and Forward Unto Dawn (the one Chief is on) crash on the same planet in the far reaches of space at the same time?

The Human history records MC missing far into the future, beyond the time that H4 will take place. I don't think MC meets up with any UNSC or ONI. I think it is lone wolf style from here on out. There is much speculation about story lines. There are some really good threads on the subject. You should read around a little.

Sigma 7 isn't necessarily confirmed as far as I know, but it seems to be the strongest and most logical possibility. If it is indeed Sigma 7 that we'll be playing on, there are small factions of UNSC troops there. That means there could at least be the possibility of marine/ODST assistance at some point. Everyone's also mentioned Cortana being a key role moreso than before. My imagination may be running wild with me on this one, but what if there happens to be some type of robot/machine/something that she could be implemented into and pilot? Just a thought on the second one.

I don't know if I would like that. I think Halo 4 will be a lone wolf game. We might be teaming up with Forerunners or fight against forerunners. Or fighting precursors. There is so little released about this game, we can't be sure until further notice.

Something, someone will be on our side and my personal prediction is that either in Halo:4 we will faced with a new friend sort of like the sentinel's and until an event happens later in the game - they turn on you and suddenly become your enemy.

~Raskulz

07/09/2011 - 12:12:07 PM

Dean PHD: No I'm not saying that cheif is on SoF, i'm saying that SoF may have drifted to the same planet (Which according to the wiki is Sigma 7)

Sanhelios: What do you mean "Human Records" also according to the Wiki the planet is Sigma 7.

Steve Fox: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Sigma_7

Hayesboys3: I doubt it will be a lone wolf game considering that the New warthog design was recently revealed. Where is Cheif gonna get a Warthog? I doubt the Forerunners built them, i doubt there just happened to be one there, It'd make sense that cheif would have some back-up and we still dont know what happened to the Spirit of Fire and at the end of Halo Wars Serena wakes up cutter saying "CAPTAIN! Wake up! Something has Happened!" My guess is that SoF also drifted to Sigma 7 and thus you have your back up.

Idk I like my theory better... mines about chief going into the past and lighting the first halo ring. I like the idea of combining halo wars with 4, but that means no more chances of halo wars2. But anyways, check out my idea.... http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?/topic/293-halo-4-6-story-idea/page__pid__23254__st__20#entry23254

unsc battle group... arrives in 3weeks for blue team, the shield world could have been a ship and drifted toward the ark for the wake-up call, an unforseen addition to being a world, the ark may have been their fallback after halo detonated not sure how the battle group fits in though, but my belief remains ,spartans will be on h4, Halsey could have done upgrades or John found a welcome back present they got from earth before departure ,and the battle group's timing may fit in, new armor, spartans, and unsc equipment

Rumorboy- I'm a true believer in that when Story arcs go back in time the series is truely dead, time travel creates WAY to many Plot Holes. Besides, Chief couldn't have lit the Rings 100,000 years ago because we know that the Diadact was the one who lit the rings and Diadact (now Bornstellar) is a Forerunner and most definatly not a human. Therefore I think that rules out your theory, not to be a d**k.

Kurt- I'm confused, care to elaborate on your whole idea?

DeanPHD- I really like that idea of the Dawn being a rally point to start off, like your base, but how is the dawn going to survive an orbital drop while its already been cut in half and in the teaser is shown exploding. But also where would the Human reinforcements come from?

What if in Halo 4 all of your Human reinforcements came from the Spirit of fire?

reasons to support this

- 3 Spartans on SoF + Chief= 4 player coOp which would explain why you have 3 new spartans.

- Human support, where else are you gonna get your warthogs, guns, and other stuff?

- Serena randomly waking up Cutter at the end of HW.

Positive effects this would have

- Now you can have a base on Sigma 7

- Now you have your Commanding officer, (Cutter) and you have someone to improve your armor systems (Anders)

- Your Spartan and Marine Reinforcements.

- Fills a story problem.

Thoughts? comments? Questions? other points??

A few things about this. First a member of 343 (I forget his name) said that you will get the vast majority of your resources (weapons, vehicles, ect...) from the Forward Unto Dawn and that the Forward Unto Dawn will be almost like your base. Second Halo Nation started randomly calling the planet Sigma 7 as a mistake but the name stuck on their website (this is why alot of Halo fans don't trust them); more likely the planet is Onyx because the coordinantes on that star map that was just released are the same as the coordinantes for Onyx. Aside from concept art that includes pelicans (which is in no way final) there is no reason to believe that the UNSC will be in Halo 4. It would be cool if the SoF were in Halo 4 but I highly doubt it will be.