deathstreaks?

Trifle10

deathstreaks  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Deathstreaks be considered for future halo games?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

after playing cod i noticed that if i couldnt get a kill and kept dying over and over again, a deathstreak would kick in that would assist the player in getting a kill such as an extra health boost upon spawning or dropping a live grenade after dying.

i understand that you get Comeback Kill, when you get a kill after dying 3+ times after no getting a kill. but this medal isnt a deathstreak that can aid those who are having a crappy game, probably why most players quit who are frustrated from not getting a kill and just die

who thinks halo 5 or a future halo game should have deathstreaks?

They tried this in modern warfare 2 and 3. The feature was almost universally despised.

Lets reward someone for getting owned, so they can easier kill the person owning them. No. Just ******* no.

It's bad enough this game takes good features from COD, lets not start taking the horrible ones too.

let me see if im getting this right

• its a crappy feature that should of never been attempted
  • if your getting killed every 5 seconds, no matter what your tactic, you dont want a little help so you dont die
  • changing your tactics is how you dont die
  • those who suck should not get a chance to prove how great they could be whether afk or a guest who only played once

did that sum up the posts?

Someone has been playing too much CoD.

Yes, it's a decent game, but it has fans that believe that every single video game needs to be turned into it.

Deathstreaks is a stupid idea. It rewards bad players and punishes good ones, and creates an imbalance.

If someone gets 6 deaths in a row with 0 kills, they can just quit and try a different match. Plus Halo 4 has a shielding loudout that causes increased resistance to damage, basically the same thing.

Besides, if Halo 4 had many more elements of CoD in it then it actually would be CoD.

In summary, deathstreaks = terrible idea.

Someone has been playing too much CoD.

played way more halo than cod. in comparsion ive played halo 90% while cod is 10%. dont even have a month of playtime for cod. plus im going by memory and thought, "you know, its so easy to get owned, why not get a boost that gives a fighting chance". plus 343 can have the say of what kinds of deathstreaks they can implement. who knows, they might make new ones that havent been seen before

after playing cod i noticed that if i couldnt get a kill and kept dying over and over again, a deathstreak would kick in that would assist the player in getting a kill such as an extra health boost upon spawning or dropping a live grenade after dying.

i understand that you get Comeback Kill, when you get a kill after dying 3+ times after no getting a kill. but this medal isnt a deathstreak that can aid those who are having a crappy game, probably why most players quit who are frustrated from not getting a kill and just die

who thinks halo 5 or a future halo game should have deathstreaks?

So let me get this straight. You think that because someone is lacking in skill, having a bad game, or is simply up against someone who's better than them that they should be given a crutch? That's not how life works, it's not how Halo works, and it's a terrible idea over all. You aren't rewarded for failing at anything other than CoD and I certainly don't want that mind set to have any place in Halo. If you keep getting killed you know what you do? You play more games and get better, you learn how to strategize, you learn how to use someones camping tactics against them. To sum it all up you improve, or you lose.

So let me get this straight. You think that because someone is lacking in skill, having a bad game, or is simply up against someone who's better than them that they should be given a crutch? That's not how life works, it's not how Halo works, and it's a terrible idea over all. You aren't rewarded for failing at anything other than CoD and I certainly don't want that mind set to have any place in Halo. If you keep getting killed you know what you do? You play more games and get better, you learn how to strategize, you learn how to use someones camping tactics against them. To sum it all up you improve, or you lose.

If you keep dying you need to quit playing and ruining other people's experiences.

• 2 weeks later...