Return of the flood (halo 5)

So i'm starting this cause i'd like to ask you all. I happen to miss the flood and love to see them return to the halo campaign for halo 5. there not all dead cause there are many halo rings out there which hold the flood. They could make a return in halo 5 and i'd like to see if you all want the flood back and hoply 343 read's post and listen to the fans that they could consider this

So i'm starting this cause i'd like to ask you all. I happen to miss the flood and love to see them return to the halo campaign for halo 5. there not all dead cause there are many halo rings out there which hold the flood. They could make a return in halo 5 and i'd like to see if you all want the flood back and hoply 343 read's post and listen to the fans that they could consider this

sorry no 343 here but i as well would love the flood to return but scary and the normal flod types come back but one huge flood and a way the introduce this new flood would be chief losing his wepons after a huge fall and gets up only to find a huge flood in there so he would have to run from it

so to recap i agree with u

Edited by Caboose the Ace

The Flood are probably my favourite enemy to fight. Besides swarms of Grunts when all I have is my Magnum. I think 343 should definitely add the Flood in. Maybe add a Flood Survival mode as well, just 4 or 8 Spartans surviving against an endless onslaught of Flood

i love this idea. i loved the flood, they were my favorite enemy too. they scared the **** out of me every time i play the older halos. any ways i love the ideas and they aren't wiped out like stated above. any ways they should come back. and like the comment above mine i like the idea of a flood survival mode like a flood version of firefight, i love firefight and want it back. great ides.

• 2 weeks later...

The Flood are probably my favourite enemy to fight. Besides swarms of Grunts when all I have is my Magnum. I think 343 should definitely add the Flood in. Maybe add a Flood Survival mode as well, just 4 or 8 Spartans surviving against an endless onslaught of Flood

You meen like Flood Firefight?