Warthog Fails...

Dat Warthog....  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did you notice that the Warthog does this?

• Yes I did!
    • No, I didn't
    • Never played the game.
    • Just Don't Know.

Did anyone ever notice how most of the time when you get flipped over with the Warthog because you crashed, when it ejects you out. Most of the time it killed you; the warthog will CRUSH YOU. This happened to me all the time. I would be driving the Warthog like a MadMan and it would flip, and when I got ejected I would die from the Warthog. I don't know, it could just be me.

Does This Ever Happen To You?

twice ever it has done that. once in multiplayer on the pc and another in campaign because of a hunter. he shot it and it barely tapped me and killed me. another time i was showing my friend a glitch and it took me a very long time to pull it off. then when i got to a pelican dropping off marines and a hog below a bridge i jumped off i was just about to jump in the pelican but a marine got in my way and the pelican dropped the hog and it glitches went sliding and totally crushed me

• Like 1

twice ever it has done that. once in multiplayer on the pc and another in campaign because of a hunter. he shot it and it barely tapped me and killed me. another time i was showing my friend a glitch and it took me a very long time to pull it off. then when i got to a pelican dropping off marines and a hog below a bridge i jumped off i was just about to jump in the pelican but a marine got in my way and the pelican dropped the hog and it glitches went sliding and totally crushed me

Nice story... and you also fail with that marine soo hard... more than the Warthog Fail!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...