Has anyone else got this?

KannibalxClown

So i was wondering if anyone else has legitimately mastered the "Player" commendations? Ive recently mastered my perfections and now have completely finished everything in that category.  

Also was wondering if anyone else get annoyed with the 'obvious' boosters? Like a level 10 with Venator or a level 70 with UNSC Loadout mastery? All my commendations are Legit this bugs the Hell out of me.    

Feel free to add me - KannibalxClown

All I know is I really want the Breach pose, but it's horrible to get. You need to master all the UNSC ordinance. I've got Sniper, Shotgun, SAW, Stickdet done, but rockets is sorta hard, and LASER is impossible! They're so rare, even on BTB! And they're nerfed once again, its a chore to even hit a vehicle sometimes with it now! Urrrrgh!

• Like 2

All I know is I really want the Breach pose, but it's horrible to get. You need to master all the UNSC ordinance. I've got Sniper, Shotgun, SAW, Stickdet done, but rockets is sorta hard, and LASER is impossible! They're so rare, even on BTB! And they're nerfed once again, its a chore to even hit a vehicle sometimes with it now! Urrrrgh!

Try the new Majestic maps. Rockets spawn like crazy and you're guaranteed a bunch of kills with it. Only trade off is expect to be killed by it a lot.

• Like 1

Still annoying as hell though that you need a total of 15 perfections and you only get Contoured Shard forearms and 5000 xp xD

I'm 130. I have like 96 or 94% completed. The only one I don't have is the close quarters. I need like 900 more beat downs hahaha that one will take some time for me.

Best bet for CQC is get 3 friends, jump in grifball and start cracking skulls with the bomb lol

How i got it anyway. 200+ ball kill in a day haha xD

I know lol. Ive finished UNSC loadout and recently finished SAW. Need about 100 rocket and railgun kills and my laser is only on expert xD Everything else is mastered lol

I still need Perfections I only got 2. How many do you need to master it?

15 in total. Horrible lol.

Yeah I do the same thing. If certain playlists feature special weapons I don't normally use, I.E. Griffball, Swat (BR and Magnum), Flood (UNSC Shotgun) etcetera I play those before the game types expire or the playlist is removed. Otherwise I just play as normal. My player commendations are at 90% so that's cool. My UNSC weapons are at 46% and the others are at like 20%. So... Mostly I just want the breach stance. I had the armor I wanted at like SR45 and now I'm at SR123 and it hasn't changed at all. EOD helmet FTW. Lol. Only thing I might change when I unlock it is go from midnight visor to blindside.

Yeah I do the same thing. If certain playlists feature special weapons I don't normally use, I.E. Griffball, Swat (BR and Magnum), Flood (UNSC Shotgun) etcetera I play those before the game types expire or the playlist is removed. Otherwise I just play as normal. My player commendations are at 90% so that's cool. My UNSC weapons are at 46% and the others are at like 20%. So... Mostly I just want the breach stance. I had the armor I wanted at like SR45 and now I'm at SR123 and it hasn't changed at all. EOD helmet FTW. Lol. Only thing I might change when I unlock it is go from midnight visor to blindside.

Yeah i did most of mine in certain gametypes. My UNSC is like 96% just want it done lol. Good playlist i noticed for Revenge and Avenger is Grifball lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Today i mastered my UNSC completely. Railgun, Rocket and Laser thanks to Action Sack lol.

Also mastered Forerunner Ordenance. Finished Scattershot and Pulse grenades in Slayer. Inceration and Binary again thanks to

Action Sack.

Might start a new thread to see what people have Mastered.

What about you guys?

Action Sack is pretty much giving away those stances. They should give you a stance called "Easy Believe", but whatever.

I mastered my UNSC loadout weapons. Almost done with ordinance, just need the Railgun, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, and Spartan laser.... Well, maybe I am not almost done, but I will have them done!

I have Slayer mastered. I am working on Regicide master for the EOD variant. Need like 80 more wins.