1st person cockpit veiw for vehicles.

Something I always wanted for Halo is 1st person views for vehicles. I know some people might not want the change cause it wouldnt be "Original Halo" but It would add a new asthetic to the game...making the scope of multiplayer a bit bigger. I like Battlefield. I love Halo. and I dont think the two would collide or whatever. Halo is set in the future..where you can make these vehicles do whatever you want... your not limited by today's tech like in Battlefield.

Apart from that, it would be dope in the campaign as well, because there is a level especially in halo reach, and halo 4 where your flying a ship through space....Take advantage of that 343, and make it seem like your inside a spaceship flying it. with all the futuristic controls around you, able to move around your sight. and redo the whole experience with vehicles... I think it's fair to say that part of Halo as a whole needs an update from the view to the controls.. 1st person shooter. 1st person/3rd person option in vehicles.

what do you all think?

I don't think it would work in most cases. But I like the idea. Reminds me of Battlefield games with their crazy vehicle action.

I think it would work...and it would be sooo epic cause its in the future...vehicles like the pelican could have shields....and you can transport like 5-6 people on a big *** map into battle... have like 2-3 peilcans in the map...on each team....you get the idea. It would be Halo with epic sky battles over the map on big team Infinity slayer.

i completely agree with him it would be cool to choose which view you take

agreed

I think it would work...and it would be sooo epic cause its in the future...vehicles like the pelican could have shields....and you can transport like 5-6 people on a big *** map into battle... have like 2-3 peilcans in the map...on each team....you get the idea. It would be Halo with epic sky battles over the map on big team Infinity slayer.

agreed

Yea I know what you mean. I like the idea but I hope your talking about like a toggle button. So you can go back and forth between first and third person.

• Like 1

I pefer third person so i can see the vehicle. I also wouldnt mind more 3rd person views for example i always find turrets so i can see my spartan, i spent enough time choosing my armour so i would like to apprechiate it by seeing it in 3rd person. Toggling it would be great not only for vehicles but for spartan gameplay mabye a left handed version too. So gun is on left of screen.

all vehicle spots should get to toggle, I mean, why was third person ever implemented? it just adds more viewing angles... I think it would be sick to be in the passenger seat, first person in a warthog going off a small jump and watching my person sway and jolt as the warthog makes its way through the battle.