What Sensitivity Are You Guys On?

FleshBack

My friend plays on 10 and every time he goes for the sniper rifle--as he is so often compelled to because "sniper" is part of his GT--and he starts missing, I shout "Jeky Aim Montage"!

Another issue I am finding a lot is I tend to play a decent amount of Splitscreen online and I find that I always have to bump up my sensitivity when I do. Then when I play by myself on the big screen I am missing shots because the sensitivity is higher from my norm.

I also seem to find that higher sensitivities benefit different styles of play more than others. I am tempted to just generalize and say people that play on higher sensitivities are using Automatics most of the time. I even find this property with guns in the same class

Like, I think that the Battle Rifle is awesome for me at a 5, but the DMR needs a 3 or something. I hate this inconsistency.

I couldn't recommend anything lower than 3 for actual Slayer. When you are in a BR/DMR battle, you need a slightly higher sensitivity to keep your crosshair on the target for the entirety of the battle. Whether he is bouncing around, strafing, or whatever. It takes focus and precision to be a good shot.