teamkilling!?

Kevin James M

Happens all the time, I stopped going for the tank on exile for this exact reason, people would emp or stick me for no good reason, same on ragnarok for the mantis. Its very sad but thanks to the arse of a system 343 have (i.e. no friendly fire) the bad players can get away with it.

They should never have changed the old system. I guess you will just have to be like me and give up on getting good vehicles and laugh as some useless player gets it and dies in 2 seconds.

Friendly Fire was badly done on Halo Reach, will it be the same when updated on Halo 4. I mean, seriously, Halo 4 MM is a bit of a joke at time's, taking away Friendly Fire, yet still have the ability to ram or splatter your team mate's, let alone the killing of vehicle's, because some one else wanted it, instead. Not exactly thought out well, was it 343.

I was upset with the Friendly Fire system in Halo Reach, as on a few occasion's i killed a team mate by accident, and got booted, straight away. I will admit to deliberately killing team mate's, because i hate arse hole's that that do it for fun and ruin the game. Yeah, i know it was childish, but, it was a revenge thing, which i paid for with a ban. Crime does not pay, it get's you banned :(

Yes, the Friendly Fire system is silly, so i hope 343 in the next patch, do not make it any more unfair...

• 4 weeks later...