ATTENTION 343!!! Please take into consideration

jschumach

First and foremost, I think most people agree that from what we have seen of John in CEA, is that he doesn't look upgraded, especially compared to the the environments and Covenant (which look phenomenal by the way). I actually think he almost looks better in the original. If you could give him the attention you've given the rest of the game, we as fans, we would be much obliged.

Second, I understand that what you do is not easy by any measure, but please give us the game that Halo: CE was meant to be! 4 player coop has become a standard now, not an option. Please, please, please, find a way to make it happen! If you are going to update a game, add in a few things that truly would make the game playing experience better. I just wanna play the original with more than just one of my friends. Halo: CE is arguably one of the best campaigns of all time, and playing with more people just makes it that much better! And for those naysayers that think it alters the game too much, they can choose not to. Why not give us the option of playing 1,2,3, or 4 players? (other than it being difficult and time consuming, hell you could even push Halo 4 back another couple months, since there isn't even an official release date)

Third, and I realize this is the least likely request to get any significant attention, but whenever I have the opportunity to perform an assassination in Reach, I do. Even if it kills me! It is probably the coolest addition to any FPS, ever. Again if you can find a way to make it happen, please throw it in there. MC is such a badass, it only makes sense to give him the ability to assassinate. And again to all the naysayers, it could be optional, like in Reach. So if you don't wanna do it, don't do it! Just give us the option! Besides, if someone is really going to ***** 'n moan everytime they slit a Covenant's throat, maybe they don't deserve to be playing Halo. Just sayin...

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for all your hard work. I guess I just want you to work a little bit harder to bring to us the best game of all time. :)

343i will not be adding 4 player co-op. the only changes they are making to the game are the graphics. if they had is four player co-op, they would have to add a warthog on the silent cartographer. and that would change the game. they are only remastering, not remaking. and for assassinations, the gameplay is running on the origianal engine. they would have to change the engine for that. i do agree that John could do with a graphic overhaul, but the rest is VERY unlikely to happen.

I mean at the beginning when foehammer drops a hog after you clear the beach. Someone would have walk.

Unless someone stands on top, but in the original vehicles can splatter easily which could become annoying, and while I'm on the subject do you think they will change it so vehicles do less splatter damage in campaign and it is easier to ride on top of them?

• 2 months later...

First and foremost, I think most people agree that from what we have seen of John in CEA, is that he doesn't look upgraded, especially compared to the the environments and Covenant (which look phenomenal by the way). I actually think he almost looks better in the original. If you could give him the attention you've given the rest of the game, we as fans, we would be much obliged.

Second, I understand that what you do is not easy by any measure, but please give us the game that Halo: CE was meant to be! 4 player coop has become a standard now, not an option. Please, please, please, find a way to make it happen! If you are going to update a game, add in a few things that truly would make the game playing experience better. I just wanna play the original with more than just one of my friends. Halo: CE is arguably one of the best campaigns of all time, and playing with more people just makes it that much better! And for those naysayers that think it alters the game too much, they can choose not to. Why not give us the option of playing 1,2,3, or 4 players? (other than it being difficult and time consuming, hell you could even push Halo 4 back another couple months, since there isn't even an official release date)

Third, and I realize this is the least likely request to get any significant attention, but whenever I have the opportunity to perform an assassination in Reach, I do. Even if it kills me! It is probably the coolest addition to any FPS, ever. Again if you can find a way to make it happen, please throw it in there. MC is such a badass, it only makes sense to give him the ability to assassinate. And again to all the naysayers, it could be optional, like in Reach. So if you don't wanna do it, don't do it! Just give us the option! Besides, if someone is really going to ***** 'n moan everytime they slit a Covenant's throat, maybe they don't deserve to be playing Halo. Just sayin...

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for all your hard work. I guess I just want you to work a little bit harder to bring to us the best game of all time. smile.gif

i agree with you 100 percent on changing sgt johnson he looks like a mexiacn now :P