Major Halo 2 PC suggestions by the Community

renton3241

Valve Anti-Cheat Engine would totally save money, they are reliable, strict, and brutal against cheaters, and hackers

"All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances."

Sell this game on Steam for price range of $20-30

Improve windows 7 support and Windows 8 support, and Get Rid of Dedicated Servers.

The graphics should be DirectX 11 HD quality by expanding anti-analysing to 8x sampling, which would make the game inviting to play and enjoy.

The Physics for the game needs to feel realistic in terms of how the actions flow.

The Coop offline and online should be in for classic play of the game. How ever it should be allowed to have up to 4 players to enjoy the excitement and experience of the game.

The Matchmaking that was on Xbox Live, With Classic Game Modes, Plus Ranks 1-50.

Clan Forming

Completely scrap the map editor, its a huge was of space on peoples hard drives, resources, and is completely unstable and never has been patched

Completely improve Xbox 360 controller movements, and Allow a driver for the original Xbox Control to work with Halo 2.

Allow Cross Platform Compatibility with Xbox Live Players on the New Xbox.

Allow Scoreboards and leader boards online.

Improve the weapon sounds, and the damage they do.

• Like 2

Valve Anti-Cheat Engine would totally save money, they are reliable, strict, and brutal against cheaters, and hackers

"All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances."

Sell this game on Steam for price range of $20-30

Improve windows 7 support and Windows 8 support, and Get Rid of Dedicated Servers.

The graphics should be DirectX 11 HD quality by expanding anti-analysing to 8x sampling, which would make the game inviting to play and enjoy.

The Physics for the game needs to feel realistic in terms of how the actions flow.

The Coop offline and online should be in for classic play of the game. How ever it should be allowed to have up to 4 players to enjoy the excitement and experience of the game.

The Matchmaking that was on Xbox Live, With Classic Game Modes, Plus Ranks 1-50.

Clan Forming

Completely scrap the map editor, its a huge was of space on peoples hard drives, and resources.

Stretch the campaign levels alittle bit longer.

Completely improve xbox 360 controller movements, and Allow a driver for the original Xbox Control to work with Halo 2.

Allow Cross Platform Compatiblity with Xbox Live Players on the New Xbox.

Allow Scoreboards and leader boards online.

Improve the weapon sounds, and the damage they should.

great ides i would buy it on steam but i dont think the levels longer things gonna happen

Why would they remove an optional Map Editor? Being optional, it wastes no space or resources whatsoever.

The Map Editor is completely unstable and is has numorous bugs and has never once been fixed right, Halo 2 Doesn't need a map maker, Its better without it

great ides i would buy it on steam but i dont think the levels longer things gonna happen

I know it may not, but I would at least want the Matchmaking, Ranking, Classic Game Modes, and Anti-Cheat

The Map Editor is completely unstable and is has numorous bugs and has never once been fixed right, Halo 2 Doesn't need a map maker, Its better without it

Another additional post from an exceptional idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about. Just the fact that you state it has bugs...which it does not..shows your level of understanding in regards to anything Halo 2 PC related. Tell you what pal, just leave the PC side of things to the professionals like me and Kills. Thanks for trying though....

Another additional post from an exceptional idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about. Just the fact that you state it has bugs...which it does not..shows your level of understanding in regards to anything Halo 2 PC related. Tell you what pal, just leave the PC side of things to the professionals like me and Kills. Thanks for trying though....

Damn Twin, you are harsh my friend. Wasn't there some problems early on, like shaders and movable objects that could not be moved? Maybe this guy ran into problems before they were fixed way back when and just never changed his opinion.

Suddenly my sig does not work, wtf?

I know it may not, but I would at least want the Matchmaking, Ranking, Classic Game Modes, and Anti-Cheat

i agree with that but the map editor going a bit silly

• Like 1