"Destiny" looks amazing

SHAMAZING T4CO

Well after bungie and money- I mean Microsoft split I thought it would be the end of bungie, but luckily it looks like their back on track. After reading and looking at screenshots of destiny, I can honestly say I haven't been this excited about a game in awhile. Not only does it seem to have a deep and interesting universe, it also has a shooter and MMO mix which sounds interesting. In a way I'm glad bungie and Microsoft split, as now bungie can go in a different direction. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like halo reach; an overhyped half-baked piece of trash.

You can not judge a game this early in development. All you see is a lot of concept art with very little video of what the actual game play is. Take dead Islands for instance. Dead Islands had an awesome trailer. I thought it was going to be the best zombie game I ever played, and while it was a very good game I only played through it once because it did not hold my interest. After playing through the game I found myself going back to Left for Dead 2 which I think is the best zombie game out there besides Dayz for PC. :3

:gsd: