new machinima group starting please look

zangetsu422

hey guys this is zangetsu 422 here and i am starting a new machinima group ( as the title says). well you people may be wondering "why should we listen/join this guy." well the answer to that is you don't have to. you chose to be here out instead of saying "screw that". but any ways the main reason i would like you guys to join/listen is mainly because most machinima groups these says don't do anything, and if you join any big people you will never be heard. but with me we all can be heard. i am dedicated to make a machinima community with other dedicated machinimers who want to get stuff done. as far as i know there are no group making pages in this site, so if you are interested in joining we would have to go to bungie.net. this group that i have made has no name yet, and will continue to have no name until it is a group decision i am looking for writers right now. and i would be deeply appreciated if you would join. if you guys do want to join you can either post on this form, or go to my profile on either this site or on bungie. remember everyone is welcome!

-This is zangetsu422 signing off.

You can still add them on live. Not many people will go to bungie just to join. Just make a list.

anyway. I am happy to forge on any Halo game(3,Reach,4) and have all maps on 3/Reach.

I am willing to body act too.

I can also do the filming in theatre then send to whoever for capturing, I can then put them into the video itself and upload it to YouTube or whatever.

I can even do scripts, I have written a few but they lay buried in my computer archives.

So yeah, I can do anything apart from voicing (I can do commentaries) and capture carding. I do not own a capture card.

well right now i need a writer or two to help me write a script for a current series im making and if you guys want you can make your own script and i can get some people to help voice the machinima etc. , etc.

I'll start digging through my computer.

Okay, I found one of my scripts. If you want me to continue it, I will. I already forged some maps for it, ages ago.

Audio from end cutscene of long night of solace is heard and hr announcement trailer then static.

A lone ODST sniper is walking through the main room of Katana Base. There are marines with sniper weapons and turrets on the walkways above. The marine walks to a ramp leading to the main control room. There are two marines outside, flanking the entrance with machine turrets and DMR’s.

Marine #1: whoa, this area’s restricted, Level 3 access needed.

Jake: I’ve been called here, a special ops meeting or something?

Marine #1: ah yeah, sorry about that. I need your name though, just for security.

Jake: Jake, Jake Greenwood

Marine #1: Yup, you’re all clear, like I was saying, just go up the stairs and on the right. Your new squad is waiting.

Jake: new squad?

ODST walks into a room where three other marines are waiting. They’re talking quietly while some technicians work at the ops stations. Another person stands in the room looking at one big screen. The ODST’s seem to wear basic armour but one has an air assault helmet and a jet pack while another seems to have a large knife on their shoulder. the last one has red secondary colour and a black visor.

Commander: ah good, now we can get this started. There’ll be time for proper introductions later. Now down to business. First off, welcome to your new squad. You have been picked because you are the best. Now; as you may know, a small covenant fleet comprised of seven ships arrived in- system at 08:46 hours. A few days later, after the destruction of super carrier long night of solace, a much larger battle group, outnumbering our ships three to one and Jumped out of slipspace in orbit around epsilon IV. Fragments of decoded transmissions suggest they’re looking for an artefact, buried under this facility.

Nathan: artefact? Of what?

Commander: an ancient species, the forerunners. The covenant are coming for it and satellites show dropships tring to get to it from the iceshelf its buried in. you will be transported to the southern part of BREAKPOINT station with the task of defending it from the assault. You already have a squad of marines waiting and we will provide any equipment we can get short of an orbital strike. The access codes are also being uploaded into your HUD’s so you can get anywhere in the station.

Martin: why this artefact, why not destroy it? And why this station?

Commander: this station is one of three that convert power from the structure into usable energy. The others being SWORD base and another base that has been destroyed now. The power supplies the MAC station which is tethered to this base and the base itself. We cannot afford to lose it. Any questions? No? Ok, the falcons will be arriving shortly. They will also be there to assist in repelling the invasion force.

Two falcons fly onto the landing pad of the A-half of BREAKPOINT station. a few marines are walking around, driving etc. one with a sniper rifle and shoulders runs up to the ODST’s as the falcons lift off the helipad and into the main base.

Mark: hey youre Major Blackburn right? And these are your squad?

Martin: yes, so this is BREAKPOINT station?

Mark: yeah, that big thing over there is the energy converter, the artefact is behind it. Through that base leads o the B half, that’s our fall back. I’m Warrant Officer Mark Davison, the commander of this division. I have orders to give you tactical command of this facility.

Martin: Where’s all the staff?

Mark: Oh, they evacuated already, they were a private firm.

Martin:That explains. ONI would still, be here if they were destroying the Database. Anyway, what do we have in terms of firepower? Equipment?

Mark: ONI’s supplied us with everything! Literally, we’re still moving weapons into the armoury. Come, I’ve also transferred a list of our equipment to your HUD’s.

Andrew: they’d better have shotguns…

Mark: Shotguns? We have sixteen of them! But with the strategy I’ve thought, you may not be needing close quarters weapons unless we need to use the lockdown.

They walk into the room and stop.

Mark: we have warthogs, all types, two Scorpions, Falcons, snipers, splasers, rockets…(turns round) take your pick, there’s plenty for everyone. We even have one of those new medical shields, just arrived. Literally just out of testing!

Jake picks up a snipers rifle and a DMR, Nathan picks up a Rocket Launcher and a Grenade Launcher, Andrew has a shotgun and magnum with the drop shield and Martin has DMR/AR combo

Mark: Hey! That thing’s expensive!

Andrew: do ya think that matters to the covenant? Or the guy who won’t know how to use it? I helped test the prototypes, I think in know what I’m doing.

Mark (to Jake): what’s his problem?

Jake: Dunno, guess he’s just like that to everyone.

(they continue talking)

Stealth elite: (in camo) Reveal yourselfs, cleanse the relic of this filth!

A marine Is assassinated by stealth elites. An alarm sounds and the humans turn to to fire on five newly visible black elites under the pipe. A few have nedlers or plasma rifles with swords as secondaries. Two more marines are killed in the firefight but the five troops are taken down by the fire.

Mark: ****, we gotta be more careful. Attacks like that are becoming a regular occurrence, appearing up to three times a day sometimes! I think theyre trying toi take down our numbers before launching an attack when we wont be able to fight back. (walks in control room) Anyway, my plan is to post snipers on here, here and here.(gesturing to a hologram of the facility). We can post anti-air turrets on this cliff and infantry in this tunnel. We can also lockdown it if things get too bad, those doors are near indestructible, designed to stop a nuke! Also, these cannons will be able to…

(talking fades as another elite is shown in the far end going to camo and sneaking away.)

Cut to zealot map where two zealot elites and a general are watching a recording through the elites view.

General: the humans think wisely. They put the natural barrier to good use. But that door will be a problem. Armoured support will only be good for a certain amount of time. (starts walking, the zealots follow) Banshees will be susceptible to snipers but we may be able to get Wraiths round the bridges, which don’t seem to be protected.

(On the monitor)

Mark: what do ya think?

Martin: Yeah.. Seems good. I like your plan for the bridge.

Audio from end cutscene of long night of solace is heard and hr announcement trailer then static.

A lone ODST sniper is walking through the main room of Katana Base. There are marines with sniper weapons and turrets on the walkways above. The marine walks to a ramp leading to the main control room. There are two marines outside, flanking the entrance with machine turrets and DMR’s.

Marine #1: whoa, this area’s restricted, Level 3 access needed.

Jake: I’ve been called here, a special ops meeting or something?

Marine #1: ah yeah, sorry about that. I need your name though, just for security.

Jake: Jake, Jake Greenwood

Marine #1: Yup, you’re all clear, like I was saying, just go up the stairs and on the right. Your new squad is waiting.

Jake: new squad?

ODST walks into a room where three other marines are waiting. They’re talking quietly while some technicians work at the ops stations. Another person stands in the room looking at one big screen. The ODST’s seem to wear basic armour but one has an air assault helmet and a jet pack while another seems to have a large knife on their shoulder. the last one has red secondary colour and a black visor.

Commander: ah good, now we can get this started. There’ll be time for proper introductions later. Now down to business. First off, welcome to your new squad. You have been picked because you are the best. Now; as you may know, a small covenant fleet comprised of seven ships arrived in- system at 08:46 hours. A few days later, after the destruction of super carrier long night of solace, a much larger battle group, outnumbering our ships three to one and Jumped out of slipspace in orbit around epsilon IV. Fragments of decoded transmissions suggest they’re looking for an artefact, buried under this facility.

Nathan: artefact? Of what?

Commander: an ancient species, the forerunners. The covenant are coming for it and satellites show dropships tring to get to it from the iceshelf its buried in. you will be transported to the southern part of BREAKPOINT station with the task of defending it from the assault. You already have a squad of marines waiting and we will provide any equipment we can get short of an orbital strike. The access codes are also being uploaded into your HUD’s so you can get anywhere in the station.

Martin: why this artefact, why not destroy it? And why this station?

Commander: this station is one of three that convert power from the structure into usable energy. The others being SWORD base and another base that has been destroyed now. The power supplies the MAC station which is tethered to this base and the base itself. We cannot afford to lose it. Any questions? No? Ok, the falcons will be arriving shortly. They will also be there to assist in repelling the invasion force.

Two falcons fly onto the landing pad of the A-half of BREAKPOINT station. a few marines are walking around, driving etc. one with a sniper rifle and shoulders runs up to the ODST’s as the falcons lift off the helipad and into the main base.

Mark: hey youre Major Blackburn right? And these are your squad?

Martin: yes, so this is BREAKPOINT station?

Mark: yeah, that big thing over there is the energy converter, the artefact is behind it. Through that base leads o the B half, that’s our fall back. I’m Warrant Officer Mark Davison, the commander of this division. I have orders to give you tactical command of this facility.

Martin: Where’s all the staff?

Mark: Oh, they evacuated already, they were a private firm.

Martin:That explains. ONI would still, be here if they were destroying the Database. Anyway, what do we have in terms of firepower? Equipment?

Mark: ONI’s supplied us with everything! Literally, we’re still moving weapons into the armoury. Come, I’ve also transferred a list of our equipment to your HUD’s.

Andrew: they’d better have shotguns…

Mark: Shotguns? We have sixteen of them! But with the strategy I’ve thought, you may not be needing close quarters weapons unless we need to use the lockdown.

They walk into the room and stop.

Mark: we have warthogs, all types, two Scorpions, Falcons, snipers, splasers, rockets…(turns round) take your pick, there’s plenty for everyone. We even have one of those new medical shields, just arrived. Literally just out of testing!

Jake picks up a snipers rifle and a DMR, Nathan picks up a Rocket Launcher and a Grenade Launcher, Andrew has a shotgun and magnum with the drop shield and Martin has DMR/AR combo

Mark: Hey! That thing’s expensive!

Andrew: do ya think that matters to the covenant? Or the guy who won’t know how to use it? I helped test the prototypes, I think in know what I’m doing.

Mark (to Jake): what’s his problem?

Jake: Dunno, guess he’s just like that to everyone.

(they continue talking)

Stealth elite: (in camo) Reveal yourselfs, cleanse the relic of this filth!

A marine Is assassinated by stealth elites. An alarm sounds and the humans turn to to fire on five newly visible black elites under the pipe. A few have nedlers or plasma rifles with swords as secondaries. Two more marines are killed in the firefight but the five troops are taken down by the fire.

Mark: ****, we gotta be more careful. Attacks like that are becoming a regular occurrence, appearing up to three times a day sometimes! I think theyre trying toi take down our numbers before launching an attack when we wont be able to fight back. (walks in control room) Anyway, my plan is to post snipers on here, here and here.(gesturing to a hologram of the facility). We can post anti-air turrets on this cliff and infantry in this tunnel. We can also lockdown it if things get too bad, those doors are near indestructible, designed to stop a nuke! Also, these cannons will be able to…

(talking fades as another elite is shown in the far end going to camo and sneaking away.)

Cut to zealot map where two zealot elites and a general are watching a recording through the elites view.

General: the humans think wisely. They put the natural barrier to good use. But that door will be a problem. Armoured support will only be good for a certain amount of time. (starts walking, the zealots follow) Banshees will be susceptible to snipers but we may be able to get Wraiths round the bridges, which don’t seem to be protected.

(On the monitor)

Mark: what do ya think?

Martin: Yeah.. Seems good. I like your plan for the bridge.

Ends there. So far, I've not finished it.

How does that have anything to do with our Machinima? It is good, and I'll make you the Scriptwriter, unless you have competition. I'm the Plot Development guy. I have a Creative Mind, but I can't write script to save my life.

We just need to add you all to a skype group we have. Then we can talk stuff over and see who gets the position. Here is how the staff is now:

Zangetsu: Director, Manager, Producer, Voice Acting/Body Acting for 1 Character

HaloGeek: Plot Developer, Lead Writer, Idea Documenter

BaconShelf: LEAD Forger, Voice Actor/Body Actor for 2 characters, Only if ABSOLUTELY necessary: Secondary Writer

We might need some more people, so ask Zangetsu for his skype and join our team!

So is there an exact date or time we'd be getting together to discuss this? or are we just gonna talk about it here?

we all curently are contacts on skype and thats were we are going to meet basicaly we will discuss most of these things on the weekends due to my busy schedual and its usualy the best time to do it. but you are wellcome to join.

• 1 month later...