Easter Egg hunters, I have news!!

Destroyaaa

This was in the latest Halo waypoint bulletin. This sounds exciting and I might need to check these out!

Halo 4 Campaign Easter Egg Hints

2822920-gallery-2.jpg

Our Campaign team slaved away on that particular part of the Halo 4 experience for many-a-months. Over one million of you completed the Halo 4 Campaign in the first five days after launch, and thousands of you continue along that path – sometimes numerous times over. Here to shed a little light on that which has not yet been found is Lead Campaign Designer Jesse Snyder.

The Halo 4 Campaign still contains many secrets left uncovered. Hidden in various missions by our venerable mission designers, easter eggs have been lying dormant, ticking clocks simply waiting for a pair of eyes outside of 343 to see them. Eyes that could be yours.

Did you find any secrets as you played through Campaign? Initially, fans found many things that they thought were easter eggs. Discovering that, in fact, many were still hidden, we were relieved. Avid secret hunters claimed that some of our treasures would be found within days of launching the game. “Certainly, they’ll find them any day now,” we thought. Time would prove both us the aforementioned secret hunters wrong.

Act quickly and maybe you’ll find an easter egg on your own, but that time is about to pass. We’ve decided to give you some hints to help you uncover our secrets, without telling you where they are outright. Additionally, we’ll be giving you more hints in future Bulletins. Knowing how well we’ve hidden our easter eggs, it only seems fair. Even though this may sound cliché, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, again.” Never stop searching. Some secrets might be right in front of you.

paul.png

What is it?

An appreciation of architecture, and a return to nature.

Where is it?

It may be beautiful, but returning here is deadly.

cory.png

What is it?

A deadly ambush waits for you

If you have the will to power through

Kill them all, your reward is great

Weapons to turn the tide of fate

Where is it?

After the enemies rain from the sky

Before the doorway through which you fly

You must return to the rock on which the ledge is by

Patience is a virtue, but your death is nigh

chris.png

What is it?

A congenial sight.

Where is it?

Lost in the belly of the beast.

If you find the easter eggs in Jesse’s write-up or in the game, post in the Bulletin discussion thread. Those of you who do so just may get a teeny tiny surprise. And with that, I do believe it’s time to call this sucker done. Hope to see you same time, same place next week. Until then…

<3,

bs angel

• Like 3

Hmm, the one on "Forerunner" might be located when Covenant enter the battle with drop pods, maybe if you kill them all you will be rewarded.... or punished lol.

Btw nice find :awesome:

*EDIT*

This egg is found! You must play through the level "Forerunner" on Legendary and.... well, just check this video. God gives you 9 Incineration Cannons!

Edited by EliteISnIp3r
  • Like 1

Also, the one on Requiem might have something to do with the Elite Snipers ( :awesome: lmao) that have been discovered. Maybe if you kill them all and get back to the crash site, you'll trigger it? That's my guess, at least. (I'm too lazy to try XD)

I believe it has something to do with the gorgeous Forerunner structures you first see when you exit the cave....

Also, the one on Requiem might have something to do with the Elite Snipers ( :awesome: lmao) that have been discovered. Maybe if you kill them all and get back to the crash site, you'll trigger it? That's my guess, at least. (I'm too lazy to try XD)

I believe it has something to do with the gorgeous Forerunner structures you first see when you exit the cave....

no nothing i tried it out but nothing i also went all the way back to the crash, but maybe i missed to press an invisible button

EDIT: it is supposed to be weapon crates but they glitch and there have not been a confirmation that it is the easter egg either