Missing Sparten Ops 6,7, and 8

Spawn42082

Hmm... Which edition of the game did you get, Standard or Limited?

I got the Standard one

Did you download the Spartan Ops Episodes 6-10 from Xbox Live?

Yes i Did download that.

Also I thank you for helping guys, I thought that this was a place for People from 343 to help people with prob is this just fan based Help here, not that im being picky just want to know incase i need to contact them directly if this isnt the place to do so

Also i should mention i can watch the cinamatic for each EP but like i said can only play up to EP5

• Like 1

I got the Standard one

Also i should mention i can watch the cinamatic for each EP but like i said can only play up to EP5

Hmmm... I know Limited comes with an extra disc, does Standard?

With the cinamatics, you can watch them all on Halo waypoint site, (plus save them to your hard drive too)

Hmmm... I know Limited comes with an extra disc, does Standard?

With the cinamatics, you can watch them all on Halo waypoint site, (plus save them to your hard drive too)

yes it comes with 2 disc i have them both installed to my hard drive i did try putting the second disk it, but it just said the disk has been installed and to put disk one in

clear your cache and redownload? :)

I will try this and let you knwo how i made outn

Thanks for all the help everyone your all great!

I am also having the same problem. I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, cleared my cache and everything else I can possibly try. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

I figured out my Issue, Here it is.

For some reason after playing each EP it didnt save, it doesnt say completed on it not sure why but it doesnt i noticed this cause EP 5 says Completed also EP 1 but 2, 3 , and 4 does not say it even though ive played them 3 diff times, so no im gonna try to play them again and see if it fixes it, i would assume it would, ill confirm it soon as i finish them