Brand new game mode! called "Boarders"

ryan is a BOSS

Hello halo community,

To me halo needs more game "modes" not types, kind of like spartan ops.

I thought of a brilliant new game mode called boarders were the objective is to board the enemy ship, think of it (for those who played halo 2) like the mission Cairo station were the covanent boarder your station or like the first halo CE mission.

This could work by enemy elites or Spartans spawn in boarding pods and flew to the ship and attached itself to it and either the objective for the elites is to capture an AI or plant a bomb in the other end of the ship. As the defenders which would be the spartans or covenant defends access points of the ship each time the enemy dominates that area the spawn for the defenders would be pulled back to were a new area and access point would need to be defended up to the objective.

This game mode could also include human crewmen to help defend along with you if you are on the human side.

Please leave me feedback, and even add on to this

Well fishy halo 5 will be on the Xbox 720 though but yes it will need a lot of work but its great

Yes it will be on the new generation xbox, I know that. I have never heard of this idea, it sounds great. They should just remake Cairo Station from Halo 2. It was a good mission.

It also could be on another disc too

Not really. The only reason why they did it with Halo 4 was because of all the information in the game. The second disk installed Spartan Ops. I am not sure if that was everything, but it could always be like some other games that give you up to 5 disks. :hrhr:

Yea heretic, that would be cool too like making known halo ships with the same interior design as maps, I think that the first stage that the enemy should get through should be actually trying to get to the ship and latch on to it and the defence are on cannons of the ship but once 1 pod latches on the ship then the defence team are pulled back and so on