Loadout Suggestions

Trifle10

Here are my ideas:

Perfection (BTB in vehicle)

DMR

Plasma Pistol

Plasma Grenades

Jet Pack (for mobility) or Camo (for stealth)

Wheelman

Dexterity or Ammo

Perfection (BTB no vehicle)

DMR

Plasma Pistol

Plasma Grenades

Camo (for stealth)

Mobility

Ammo or Ordinance priority

Precision Weapons Challenge

DMR or BR

Plasma Pistol

Frags

Promethean Vision

Ressuply

Dexterity

The point of this is to get people one shot with the PP and extra grenades so that Precision Weapon Kills come easier.

I have no good ideas for automatics cuz I really don't use them.

Perfection: BTB

• Whatever precicion
  • Magnum
  • Plasmas
  • Active Camo or Hardlight Shield (to deflect heavy shots)
  • Grenadier
  • Ammo

Tips: Grab a Sniper rifle and try to get kills, but don't go too far from your base/spawn point. If you're lucky, get other snipers from ordnance an try to kill enemies from afar.

Precicion/Automatic challenges: Anything CQC

• BR
  • AR
  • Frags
  • I use Hologram, but you can use Promethean Vision or Camo
  • Firepower
  • Either Grenadier or Stealth (Wetwork)

Tips: Keep your AR for close range only, focus getting kills with the BR. If you judge that you can't kill an enemy with the BR at close range, then use the AR. Also, stick with your teammates, they can help you get kills faster and safer.

FleshBack, Intresting Combo for BTB perfection

DMR

Plasma Pistol

Plasma Grenades

Camo (for stealth)

Mobility

Ammo or Ordinance priority

my btb loadout is about the same

BR

Plasma Pistol

Plasmas

Hologram (replaced Hardlight)

Shielding

Stability (Rogue, replaced Ammo)

Tip: Grab a Sniper rifle and try to get kills. If you're lucky, get other snipers from ordnance an try to kill enemies from afar.

Desmond, most of the time someone else gets to the sniper first. snipers are kinda rare in my ordance choices, so my best bet is that i can get one from a fallen ally/foe

stick with your teammates, they can help you get kills faster and safer.

in my btb matches, most teammates are scattered about the map. but usually if we do go as a group, i just hope i dont be the first one sniped lol

my other precision class

carbine RGN

dmr

frags

jet pack

firepower

explosives

my objective class

storm rifle

pistol

frags

thruster

mobility

ammo

2 other automatic classes

ar

lightrifle

plasmas

camo

firepower

ordance priority

suppressor SHA

boltshot

pulse

promethean vision

grenadier

dexterity

those are my loadouts and thanks for the input in advance

Also, I will say this. Your ability to get Perfections depends less on your loadouts and more on your ability to stay alive. You need to be very stealthy and hit opponents before they see you and finish them before too many of their friends come. It is actually more ducking and dodging than actual combat.

For that reason I would suggest any perks and armor abilities that allow you to be undetected on the battlefield or to flee when you are under fire. I would say Mobilty is a must for any would-be perfectionist on BTB. That is my advice. I just went 20-0 on Haven Infinity Slayer. Not because I played like a boss, but because I played like a coward and used hit and run tactics. BTW, I still lost the game. I imagine the same principle applies on larger maps.

I'd say a precision weapon for sure to eliminate enemies further away, and to avoid assault weapon mishaps.

Depending on the gamemode a plasma pistol will be helpful for stunning those pesky vehicles or a boltshot for close quarters combat.

Jet pack for extreme mobility or active camo for stealth. Possibly hologram for decoy.

Use ammo for sure along with plasma grenades and grenadier.

It depends on your game style, but I use the following (most of the time):

-Assault Riffle

-Boltshot (I'm done with the pistol, so on the mean time I have to use this abomination.)

-Frag

-Hologram

-Mobility

-Dexterity

Notice that the AR performs best on close quarters, and gets a few hits on medium, so try not to engage precision weapons from a distance. Since it does good on close quarters, always assume that enemies that stopped somewhere or that aren't moving have a Boltshot on. In this case, frag them or use hologram.

Proud, there's a player commidation for perfections

ive remade my other 4 loadouts and they dont seen to be working. about 5-12 kills per game with 7-15 deaths

i may have to party up with someone or i can be 98% done with commidations and just ignore perfection

-ive tried camping but the enemies managed to outnumbered or flushed me out

-tried hit and run and either a vehicle was around the corner or players saw me coming

usually vehicles dont last long. either by a pp, getting shot at, or someone who hides behind it and waits to board

ill try new tactics and see what i can do or i can hope that im playing against a team who doesnt know what their doing like new players who rarely play halo

Proud, there's a player commidation for perfections

ive remade my other 4 loadouts and they dont seen to be working. about 5-12 kills per game with 7-15 deaths

i may have to party up with someone or i can be 98% done with commidations and just ignore perfection

-ive tried camping but the enemies managed to outnumbered or flushed me out

-tried hit and run and either a vehicle was around the corner or players saw me coming

usually vehicles dont last long. either by a pp, getting shot at, or someone who hides behind it and waits to board

ill try new tactics and see what i can do or i can hope that im playing against a team who doesnt know what their doing like new players who rarely play halo

In my opinion, it's more about strategy and less about the loadout. You need to find a suitable strategy that works for you, because loadout isn't an extreme determining factor.