Matches are far too short

SSFrog

People complained that matches were going on for far to long so 343i made it so matches could be shorter. Now there is complaints about them being too short.

No matter what the company does it wont please everybody. Personally I like the length of the matches as they are. My BTB uses nearly all the time on the clock and my other modes can go up to the buzzer as well or play shorter depending on how well people are doing in the game.

Its on a match to match basis, I have experienced some that end very quick while others go at about the right speed..

To be honest the scores could be increased a bit due to the speed of the game but in some maps where teams have a habit of hanging back they can go full length so its hard to say what is best.

if your team happened to be getting completely dominated in a game, would you want that game to go on for another 15-20 minutes?? You could rage quit, or just sit there and slowly watch your team suffer. I've never been fond of either

The feature that has sped up the gameplay most is sprint if you think about it. Players can find engagements much quicker now and move across the map in a short amount of time. If you want games to go longer, would you would have to be willing to give up your ability to sprint. That would go against the control scheme that the game already has in place, so that would probably never happen

Please, if you are going to make a complaint about something, at least understand the issue and have a way to resolve it

Edited by Victory Element