Elite Alliance

Wes Stone501

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this to happen?

• Yes
    • No

I would like to see a joint human and elite ship that would have teams of spartans and elites doing missions together for the next spartan ops. Then we can get the arby and chief fighting together again in the campaign. They could have lots of fun with the design of the ship having the mixture of human and coventant designs. That could also lead to some awesome new weapons. Then there would be awesome dynamic between elite officers and the humans. Maybe every few levels switch between covenant directing the ops and the humans. There are so many possibilites with this I hope it comes to life.

What do you think? What else would be cool to see if this happened/ other possibilities that would be possible with this scenario?

master_chief_and_arbiter_by_stevepalenicastudios-d58cw4l.jpg

Link to PIC

That would be great because it would give you different perspectives of the game, but it would take a while because right now the elites on requiem really hate the humans but if they shipped the ones on earth for reinforecements that would be interesting. It could be like a elite civil war.

I'm not too sure about the mixing of Sangheli and humans on a ship--although it would be dynamic, I don't think the humans would willingly follow the Elites' orders, or vice versa. It's tense enough as it is mixing Spartans and humans on the same ship. However, I did really like working side by side with Arbiter in Halo 3, and the transition to the Covenant storyline in Halo 2 was amazing. I would really like to see more friendly (not necessarily friendlier) Elites in Halo 5. This may pave the way for the return of Elites in Multiplayer!

I'm not too sure about the mixing of Sangheli and humans on a ship--although it would be dynamic, I don't think the humans would willingly follow the Elites' orders, or vice versa. It's tense enough as it is mixing Spartans and humans on the same ship. However, I did really like working side by side with Arbiter in Halo 3, and the transition to the Covenant storyline in Halo 2 was amazing. I would really like to see more friendly (not necessarily friendlier) Elites in Halo 5. This may pave the way for the return of Elites in Multiplayer!

In that's the main reason I want this, and it's very true they wouldn't follow eachothers orders at first. But going through all of the ops together would at the very least get respect from eachother. Another benefit of this could be the bringing back of the Brutes. If they do bring them back I want them to be stronger than elites and just a little less powerful than hunters. I want a cheiftan to stronger than a hunter. I miss all of the different classes of the covenant in Halo Reach.

That would be great because it would give you different perspectives of the game, but it would take a while because right now the elites on requiem really hate the humans but if they shipped the ones on earth for reinforecements that would be interesting. It could be like a elite civil war.

Most of what you say is cool, but when you said "ship" it sounds like the Elites on Earth, which they are not on anymore are owned by the humans.

Also, Jul 'Mdama hates the Arbiter, so anything is possible.

*correct not cool