Halo 4 File Share Is Back Up And Running

Dog

Halo2Web.jpg?resize=300%2C168

Thank Spades A Az For This Wonderful News Fileshare is up and running!

When you see spades make sure you thank him he is the first person in this entire world to post that news in his latest post FILE SHARE IS WORKING!! He told me I could post this,and plus this news needs a lot of attention.

Spades Was So Excited- Yes that is right, the file share is up and running right now. Hopefully this is a permanent resolution which will not be taken from us. This is what Halo needed to kick start the numbers and help us enjoy the community forged maps. This week on Custom Game Night is already full of content but I hope to bring you guys more amazing stuff in the future. If any of you run across AMAZING content then please share it with me. I am so excited that this has finally happened.

So when you see him congragulate him for being the FIrst person to post this in the world!

http://i1227.photobu.../ee438/InvaderD

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

This is very good news. Should help jump start the more custom oriented part of the community. Now once they can get that 4v4 competitive playlist up and running as well as role with the huge influx of GOOD maps (I'm skeptical in 343i's ability to do this) as far as MM goes... This game could really start firing on all cylinders.

And I was just getting bored with Halo 4... :)