Ruin a Wish!

IceMan

It pays you, but you only get old rotten grunt meat that is filled with Flood, that then eats its way through your organs and then you be come a meat puppet and you kill you family, then their re-animated corpes make a Flood hive the consumes the entire world. :thumbsup:

I wish I could live in a alturnate universe and be apart of the Human-Covanant war.

Your neighbour comes back as a mad scientist who has created a horrible virus that soon breaks loose and infects him turning him into a zombie, then going to your house and eating your brains...

I wish that i had super powers...

You get super powers, but you can only turn into a grunt, and you are shot, killed andthen t-bagged.

I wish I could have a warthog and a fully-functional suit of MARK VI MJOLNIR armor.

Wish granted, but you begin to think that you are so bad a** that you decide to take on the Master Cheif himself but he PWNs you like you never been PWNed before and kills you... then YOU get t-baged.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener.

Wish granted, but you begin to think that you are so bad a** that you decide to take on the Master Cheif himself but he PWNs you like you never been PWNed before and kills you... then YOU get t-baged.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener.

spectral jester eats you.

I wish I could post on this thread.

Wish Granted, but then your put into a horrific repeating stage where you continuously drink the coffe over and over non stop for the rest of your life...

I wish that no one would post below me... until I had posted below myself and made another wish... ;)

Wish granted, i have hacked machingas account MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!1 (jk)

I wish my family would by non-diet pop

Wish granted, but everyone sees this post and likes it better than yours so you drop into a deep depression feeling shunned and abandoned and therefore deciding that the best option would be to have your eyes surgically removed so that you never have to lay eyes upon this post again.

I wish someone would post beside me.

You do but then somehow they get order 66 and kill you and all of your jedi friends.

I wish emoticons werent so fun!!!! :smoke: :blink: :yahoo: :drinks: :coffee: :mellow: :unsure: <_< :whistle: :thumbsup: :unworthy: :clapping: :rolleyes: :sleeping: :veryangry: :thumbdown:

Wish granted, byt then all happiness is gone from you life and you eventally commit sucicde.

I wish I had a BR with unlimited ammo.