A Racing playlist

ItsMrDeath2You

I am not the first person to suggest this, and i do think 343i should seriously consider it. this is a good idea!

A racing playlist. the playlist should look for 12 players. then depending on weather it was a foot race corse or rocket race it would divide the teams differently. ex. on a community built foot race map have it be a free for all with 12 players everyone vs. everyone. or if it picked rocket race teams would be 4 teams of three for the warthog verson and six teams of two for the mongoose version. maybe on a community built vehicular racing map could be free for all. Maybe make a new kind of rocket race were there are three teams of four, each gets two mongese.

i think this would stop a lot of community tensions in the multi team playlist, because the people who want to play the racing game types could do so all of the time, and the people who don't would not have too. its a win win all around!

• Like 1

Absolutely!

I would love a race playlist. What you have suggested is brilliant, I've played racing, foot and vehicles in customs quite a few times in customs.

It's fun, something that a lot of playlists in Halo: Reach doesn't have. This could bring the 'fun' back to Halo.

What ever happened to the person who won the Forge competition for the race map? If you won you got that Halo: Reach xbox, and your map into matchmaking, but who ever won that wouldn't have had his map in matchmaking because there has never been a race playlist?

no bad idea nobody will play this. not far long anyways . anyways i dont like it and wont play it if i want 2 race i have grand turismo 5 for that i play halo 2 get my kills in my fps release and all that not to goof off with these noobs in the sillyist playlist on the grid.

no bad idea nobody will play this. not far long anyways . anyways i dont like it and wont play it if i want 2 race i have grand turismo 5 for that i play halo 2 get my kills in my fps release and all that not to goof off with these noobs in the sillyist playlist on the grid.

no that is exactly why this is a great idea! it needs its own play list so people like you and me who hate the race types with a passion will not have to play races in multi team, and people who do like race could play it all of the time with out have the chance of being out voted for slayer! this idea is a win win for everyone! just imagine no more arguements about rocket race! everyone would get exactly what they wanted!