The first truly game breaking mods have hit!!!!!!

ISTRAFED UP0NI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DH7NWxmc-M&feature=youtu.be

Watch as this fella destroys everyone, 1 shot per person......

His Tool of Destruction showed Gauss hog cannon.

This is the first time that major mods have showed up like this since Halo 2.

I wouldn't mind having this power.

that guys some next level halo player haha hes good

Lol if only he could hit the head on his first shot, then he'd probably never die...

If this is true, that doesn't seem pretty fair now, does it?

It is most definitely not fair.

It's people like this that ruin our awesome game.

Things like this won't be around for all that long and it is highly doubtful that you'll ever run into them.

Lol so true, this is pretty upsetting to see.

Yeah it sucks that people are able to do this to the game, but I doubt I'll run into it before the issue is dealt with. I play a good bit and haven't even heard people talking about it before this youtube video. It's got to be extremely rare..

This is the first time that major mods have showed up like this since Halo 2.

I haven't ever been informed about modding, but I feel like you only need so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JehMsDGDWN4

I think I've seen another video of that same guy you linked only in Exile. The sad thing about watching those videos is you get the sense that the guy is actually using mods because he wants to perform well. He's effing TERRIBLE. In the game on Exile he spends like the first minute getting killed.

I haven't ever been informed about modding, but I feel like you only need so much.

I think I've seen another video of that same guy you linked only in Exile. The sad thing about watching those videos is you get the sense that the guy is actually using mods because he wants to perform well. He's effing TERRIBLE. In the game on Exile he spends like the first minute getting killed.

Oh wow I definitely never even heard or saw this mod on Reach either.. That's pretty bad too.

and that's pretty funny, I mean for only needing 1 shot to kill He was really struggling with his aiming.

It's a good thing they haven't figured out how to add it to the Suppressor yet. It looks like that mod gives bottomless clip infinite ammo.

Meh I mean that would definitely be BS getting killed by it but I'm still going to 5 shot that guy 99% of the time. There's no way a Suppressor is going to be a game changer w/o a power buff.

I meant bottomless clip fully automatic gauss cannon suppressor.

Lol well that would definitely be a game changer. I'd hate my life if I was going up against someone with that, that thing shoots fast... Just imagine someone running around with that and speed boost, spraying non stop... Sounds scary.

• Like 1