X12's + AfterGlow controller

l Xenoes l

For some reason my X12's don't work with my AfterGlow 360 controller. The mic doesn't pick up my voice. It says I have a mic in. I tried it with one of my wireless controllers and it works but, it's unable to hold a charge so it always has to be plugged in so the X12's have a constant ringing sound cause of it. Is this a known problem that the X12's don't work with AfterGlow or is there something I can do to fix this?

• 2 months later...

Its most likely not your headset, but your controller. I had a after glow controller, and about a little after a month of owning it, the damn thing shortened out. So I took it back to Game Stop. So its most likely your controller. The controllers aren't really all that great to play with. I loved mine while I had it before it shorted out, but after it became faulty, I decided it was best not to get another one. If I do end up getting one, I hope to find one that is wireless because of the way the last one went out one me.