Petition to save Halo 2 PC!

Twinreaper

Ok guys, short and sweet. This is a quick survey where gamers can voice their choice to save the halo 2 PC servers or not. Standard survey rules apply, and hopefully if we can reach enough folks who take it, I might be able to properly present this to both 343i and microsoft. So c'mon guys! help me save Halo 2 PC and allow future pc gamers to have the chance to expereince the greatest multiplayer ever built!!!

• Like 6

I have never ever ever played Halo 2 online.. ever. But I am willing to give my reasons on this. I think it should be left online seeing as how so many people still play it, and love to play it. But I think that they should shut down all the servers except for maybe a couple or more so they can update the other servers for the newer games.

• Like 1

check this https://www.change.o...are_before_sign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmVlSR6lq8 check this video im playing with MORE OF 20 PLAYERS ... 3 am on my country ...

PLEASE 343 NO KILL HALO 2! D:

Unfortunately so few people play it, that I have played some of the people in that game. You seem to play the same people all the time. From a business perspective they should get rid of it, but from a fans perspective they should keep it so we start to like them!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

it won't prevent people from playing campaign. also you can play with your friends on LAN when they do get taken down. i hate to say this but they will be taken down. i don't want them down but they will be. i will sign the petition. and like stated above "From a business perspective they should get rid of it, but from a fans perspective they should keep it so we start to like them!!" i agree with that. any ways it will eventually be remade on it's tenth anniversary like halo CEA. i do wish they would keep it up though

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...