Specialization Gripe

Velganice

Well not really a gripe, just wish it worked differently. I just finished the Pioneer spec and I'm trying to figure out what to go with next. I hate that you have to fill your tactical slot with your spec. I wish once you mastered a spec then it's perk would automatically be active without having to actually select it. For the other specs I can see times when their perks would be useful, but I wouldn't use their perks all the time. For instance the Pathfinder perk, I only detach turrets here and there and it's not really worth having to select a new load out with the perk just in case I want to detach one. Same with most perks, they're handy in certain situations, but not all the time. Once you master a specialization its perk should automatically be active so if you find yourself in a situation where that perk is useful, it's already there and you're not in that situation wishing you had picked a load out where you had that perk active. For me personally, a lot of how I play in a match is based on opportunity. If I'm near a turret or vehicle I can use I grab it, but it's not what I constantly look for during a match so having to select certain load outs with different perks on them is kind of useless to me. Sorry if this is worded bad or poorly explained. I just think if you master a specialization you should get the perk active all the time instead of just the option to use it.

For certain perks like the turret one, that's fine and all but, for others like being able to re-select a personal ordinance or have your vehicles survive longer, ect. then it would become unfair for players that don't have access to all of them yet. If it didn't apply to the perks that don't give you a huge upper hand on other players then I'd be all for it.

For certain perks like the turret one, that's fine and all but, for others like being able to re-select a personal ordinance or have your vehicles survive longer, ect. then it would become unfair for players that don't have access to all of them yet. If it didn't apply to the perks that don't give you a huge upper hand on other players then I'd be all for it.

It stilll unfair the way the system is set up now. Higher level people have more options and you can use multiple specs, especially since we have multiple loadouts.

Those people are higher level for a reason. Because they put more time into the game and(this isn't always true) are usually better. See that's the problem with a lot of players in this game. Find it unfair that higher level people have more then they do because they're a lot lower rank. You have to earn things. A lot of players EXPECT to get everything right away. Next thing people are gonna start complaining that ordnance drops take to many points to earn. Those people of higher rank have the extra options because they're higher rank. Stop demanding everything be handed to you.

Those people are higher level for a reason. Because they put more time into the game and(this isn't always true) are usually better. See that's the problem with a lot of players in this game. Find it unfair that higher level people have more then they do because they're a lot lower rank. You have to earn things. A lot of players EXPECT to get everything right away. Next thing people are gonna start complaining that ordnance drops take to many points to earn. Those people of higher rank have the extra options because they're higher rank. Stop demanding everything be handed to you.

you mean pay a extra 20 bucks for the limited edition to obtain a unfair advantage over other players..

I understand where you're coming from....plenty of times I'm playing and an event happens where I wish I was using my other loadout for those specific situations. But honostly it is what it is and doesn't bother me (unless I accidentally spawn too fast and choose the Erin loadout haha). But they DO have a modify loadout option in game in case you need a brand new mix up instead of the pre-set 5 load outs you choose, something COD doesn't offer :P I think....haha