What the halo should halo 5 be about

halo

Halo 5, the second game of the reclaimer saga. What should it be about?

-Didact=dead

-Forerunners=dead or alive (You never know)

-Humanity=Alive

-Covenant (Both Terrorist Covenant and normal)=dead (Why am i putting them :P)

-Sanghelli=Civial war (Halo Thursday war)

-Precursors= Are they dead or alive O.o 50 bucks they are in halo 5 :3

-Flood=dead....again

I honestly have No clue what so ever what would halo 5 will be about xD

Now that I've posted my ideas for H5's sandbox, here I will voice my predictions for the Campaign for those who are interested. Also, this may contain spoilers, but I doubt anyone on this forum hasn't played H4 yet. You were warned.

So we all know that Cortana died to save the Chief (apparently, she converted herself into Hard-light to shield him from the nuke). But I think we can agree that she's not really gone; Cortana said she's a clone of Halsey, so Halsey could just make another Cortana--but it wouldn't be the same. I think Chief will reject her because of this, but they will be forced to work together and build toward that original bond.

In H3, the Flood were supposedly annihilated--but that didn't make sense to me; why would Bungie get rid of the ultimate enemy? And so I'm convinced that there is still some Flood material left on another Halo that the Forerunners left behind to study. Speaking of which, what was the significance of the Halo ring in H4? Nothing! That is, not yet. I'm guessing that this Halo in particular which the UNSC is studying has Flood on it. Master Chief will be sent with a team of Spartans to take care of it.

I think H5 will be similar to H2; in the latter, you played as the Arbiter for a couple of missions. Part of H5's campaign will involve the Arbiter fending off the Storm Covenant led by Jul M'dama, whom we see rising up in H4 Spartan Ops. Frank O'Connor said the Reclaimer Trilogy would reveal more of the lore than all the previous games combined. But many people complained that there wasn't an adequate explanation for the rebel Covenant forces in H4; Cortana only said, "A lot can happen in four years." The only reason she was so vague is because H4 isn't about the Storm Covenant; it's about the relationship between Chief and Cortana and the introduction of the Prometheans, the Librarian, and the Didact (who I think survived). This leads me to believe that H5 will have a much broader storyline, incorporating the struggles between the Arbiter and Jul M'dama, between Chief and Cortana, and between the Flood and the Prometheans, which brings about another topic.

I think the coolest moment in all of the Halo games is in H3, when you are fighting the Flood, but suddenly they become your allies. This is similar to the part in H4 when the Sentinels help you take down the Hunters. I'm thinking that the Prometheans will help you destroy the Flood. It's possible; isn't the primary goal of the Forerunners (save the Didact) to protect life? That being said, it's also possible that once the Flood are eliminated, the Prometheans turn on you (I can just imagine the Chief surrounded by Knights and Crawlers--no Watchers, please--who slowly change from blue to red-orange)! Also, I heard that 343 Guilty Spark was alive. Just rumors...

Well, that's about all I can foresee for H5's Campaign. Please reply and tell me if you agree or not on my speculations, and feel free to add on to them! And if you like my thinking, go ahead and check out my previous comment concerning H5's sandbox. And thank you for reading. x)

It's like the Floods absence has to do with a couple factors. One plausible, and another that isn't an impossible scenario - but very odd.

• The Flood that wasn't destroyed by the Arks destruction were contained on other Halo installations, this doesn't exclude Gamma Halo
  • Second possibility, the Flood aren't dead, dormant, or even contained for that matter; just fleeing from something that might just be a worse phenomenon - and that unidentified ship that landed on Installation 04 is very peculiar.