Ideas of things to do in Halo at SR-70 with no codes

James Brandon

I was one of those kids that "grew up" with Halo - I bought the original Xbox in 2002 just to play the game. That being said, I know issues are always going to exist in each installment - nothing's perfect; but I was also thinking yesterday how impressed I was with 343 overall for bringing in some new things, and not ruining the series that defined my boyhood.

Then I reached level 70 today.

I've never seen such a huge "too bad" by a video game developer regarding in-game content, and while I was going to probably continue onto 130 otherwise, the forced break is what is going to cause me to lose interest in playing the game - potentially all together. I can't let myself spend $60 and countless hours on a video game like I used to (meaning at all) but I could never pass up Halo 4. I also didn't get Black Ops 2 for the sole purpose of only being caught up in one game, and as much as I love Halo, I'm almost regretting that decision. I know this is far from the only thread on the subject, but that simply underscores literally how stupid 343i is for thinking it to be a good idea. I can't understand what they were getting at but whoever is responsible should be fired. It's harsh to wish someone to lose their livelihood over a video game issue, but from a business standpoint, it's self-inflicted wound to both feet, and it's clear Halo fans worldwide are reeling because of it.

That's cool there's an update and all coming, but it's not soon enough. I didn't start playing the game 'til DECEMBER 22nd, and I can only imagine how furious I would be had I bought it exactly a month earlier.

I already beat Legendary solo, so what else is there? Spartan Ops worthwhile? I can't use any of the experience though, so I'm tempted not to get into it.

Edited by Absolute Dog
for language.